Wednesday 1 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

hi punkettes...

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

To all my friends who know me:
I would like to ask for your forgiveness regarding anything that I've done wrong,
Anything that I've made you angry or hurt or any sin that I've done to you,
Please forgive me.

Well, my raya celebration turn out great.
Yesterday morning, went to Johor, Grandma's house.
This year, we're gonna celebrate at Mum's side first.
When we arrived, my aunts and uncles, cuzins, everybody were busy preparing.
My uncles were doing the 'ketupat' and my aunts were cooking.
Well I help a bit. Hehehe.

After that doze off, till evening.
After break the fast, more preparation to be done, by only a little.
I was a little bored cuz little Natasha wasn't there, cuz she and her family celebrate at her dad's 'kampong'. Oh well, I got others to play with.


Well, this is my grandma's house at night.
I didn't realise how beautiful it is at night.
Suddenly I remembered late grandad, he used to light up the lightings right in front of me during Hari Raya, when I was a kid. Damn, I miss him!

TV full of great programmes during Hari Raya.
So I watched them all.

Then today, woke up at 8am. And got ready to wear my new Baju Kurong.
This year's theme is Green.

Me familia! (Bro, Dad, Mum & Me)
Then as usual, ask for forgiveness with everybody.
I got emotional when I ask forgiveness with my mum.
I was in tears, a lot of tears.
My cuzins were mocking me saying I was a crybaby. Hmph! Haha!
And of course, get green packets! Hahaha.
Food was extremely great. Oh gosh!! I was tempted to eat a lot!!
Argh, my weight!

Arnd noon, went back.
Damn, stuck at the causeway for 2 hours.
I fell asleep in the car listening to Mirotic album.
Being a driver can be a pain sometimes, I respect bro's driving now.
Hahahaha.

In SG, raya with Dad's side.
Not all of them were there, cuz we came back late.
So we're only met grandma.
But the rest came to my house at night.
More green packets!

Im damn shag right now, seriously need some sleep.
Tmr got school!! I have to go. Since I've been MIA.
Oh well.
I just read this on Erika's blog:
"Anika!!! Dont eat too much!!! Watch ur weight babe!!! Hahahaha..."
To be honest, I ate a lot. Wahahahaha. Cannot resist the rendangs and sambal goreng!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment