Thursday 29 March 2007

New Wardrobe

hi punkettes...
Mum and i went out today, first we went to Novena Square. We ate Burger King and then went to MPH. While mum was browsing the books, i was flipping through a Korean-English Dictionary. Hahaha. Yeah, i was curious. But then mum couldn't find a book that she wants, she said that the book that she wants is at MPH Marine Parade. So after that, we took the train to Paya Lebar and then took the bus 135 to Marine Parade.

Then, when we arrived at Marine Parade MPH, it was closed. Haiz! Then mum decided to shop for my wardrobe instead. Hahaha. I was so happy!! I've bought a dress which look quite similar like Erika's office dress, but mine was in different colour and pattern. The colour of my dress is brown. I love it!! It cost about $59. But there's a 50% discount. Hahaha. Yippee!! Next we shop more of my clothes, i bought 3 pairs of T-shirts with vintage prints. One of them, i really really like cuz it symbolises me. On the tee it says, "Rock n Roll Academy. Rock Girl" Yup, im a rock chic. Hahaha. Yes I am, a rock-korean music lover chic. Hahahahahahaha!!! I also bought 3 pairs of bermuda shorts for my freshman camp. Basically today, i bought clothes. I still wanna buy more, to replace all my unwanted unfit t-shirts., but i have to save my money first though. Oh ya, i was wearing my Jaejoong necklace today. Hehe. First time he's on me. Hihihihi!

Back at home, Hahaha, bro's girlfriend secret is unfold!! Muahahahaha!! Mum caught him hogging his handphone and his expression is so lovey dovey, an expression of someone in love. Then after bro finished talking on the phone, mum asked him immediately. I never seen my bro's face so red before. Hahaha. So bro told mum all about it. See!! I knew he was dating someone!! I could tell when someone in love. Gotcha bro, i knew it first! :p

Hmm, tomorrow, im going to Johor for 3 days. I'll be back on Sunday though. My grandmother is having a small feast 'kenduri' to commemorate(spelling??hmm?) Prophet Muhammad's birthday and she's going to mecca for umrah on Monday. So mum obviously have to be there, that's why im going to Johor tomorrow. So i won't be updating this blog for 3 days. Perhaps, i'll start blogging on Monday. All my cousin gonna be in Johor tmr. The house gonna be so damn pack! Must bring camera. Yes.

Oh ya, one more thing, i've found more pictures of Junsu and his twin brother, so cute!!!!!!!!! Can't share with ya, sorry. Hehehe! And also i found more a few pics of Jaejoong and his sisters.

So that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment