Friday 3 August 2007

5 more days

hi punkettes...

well, today's science problem was quite okay. i can understand it unlike the previous problem which gave everyone a headache. my comp hang while I was playing need for speed most wanted, it was crucial man!! i was on a pursuit.

oh ya, i wore chinlay(malay-chinese). Hahaha. I wore my red cheongsam top which I bought with Kyra just a day before Racial Harmony Day last year. And it goes well with new dorky specs. Haha.

Jannah played my childhood song in class today, it was a malay song by my favourite female malaysian rocker, Ella. The song called Sembilu. Memories flashback. That song was the very first song that I've started to learn to sing. And I was 4 years old!! Yeah, I was like putting on a performance everytime I meet my relatives. My dad would go, 'Adik! Nyanyi sembilu' (Adik, Sing Sembilu). And i would sing it, with passion and the facial expressions. Hahaha. Those were the days.

Siti was siao today, and the funny thing is that, after lesson was over, when we're about to go home, she forgot to wear her slippers. Hahahahahaha. Aigoo.

On the way to interchange, Siti and I annoy Zakia by singing the song Pencinta Wanita by Irwansyah. Cuz she hates that song. Hahaha.

I didnt go home, but I went to Erika's crib instead, I thought of transfering some games to her comp. But nope, can't cuz, insufficient memory. But i let her play F.E.A.R on my laptop, but erm, i dunno what happened my laptop hang again. Haiz. But then, we played Need For Speed. We were like cursing and swearing while I was on a pursuit with the police. Erika, sorry that I scream so loud, I forgot that your mum was sleeping. Hehe. But I can't help it la, the police so bastard ah!! I got busted a lot of time until my Mitshubishi Eclipse car was impounded.

But then, I got home, eat my dinner and I continue on playing the game. Then, I released my car that was impounded. Yay! Phew! N i challenge Blacklist #8 already. I'm slowly climbing up the rank.

And yeah, I ate the whole tub of Tiramisu ice-cream. ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!YUMMY!!

I can't wait man, my vacation is drawing nearer. Just 5 more days
Yahoo!!! Fraser's Hill here I come!!
I'm going to be away for 5 days, w/o laptop. Aigoo. Nvm. At least I can relax.

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment