Wednesday 29 August 2007

I Don't Sleep In My Room For 2nd Time Cuz Of The Same Reason.

hi punkettes...


2 days ago, i didn't sleep in my room again, why?
cuz i watch super junior's mystery 6 episodes, and, omg, it was damn scary.

it was a true story!! the apartment that they are living was haunted. they even showed the footage that the ghost exists! Seriously it was scary. The ghost is in my Super Junior darling Donghae's room. Poor Donghae, cuz he's been having nightmares n his nightmares are scary.


There are series of terror events that are happening to them, it was scary larh. Like Donghae fainted in the bathroom, Sungmin got lock in the recording studio,Donghae almost drowned in the pool in Thailand, Ryeowook got lock in the toilet.....plus more. Ish! I got damn scared after watching the episodes that I didnt dare to enter my room.

Well enuf of that ghostly stuff.

I've just send tonnes of Dougie Poynter pics to Zakia. Haha. At least my McFly resources are not wasted. So here ya go Zakia, ur lizard loving bf. Haha.

Here's what been bothering me.
My right knee! Damnit! Sometimes it hurts, sometime it does not.
Ish! Kayla have to stop her late night dancing or else, I might be going for surgery.
Bt I can't help it la, I love dancing. What can I do? I dun wanna go for Xray. No! Plz!

I really do hope that I can go for my class chalet, which I think I can go. Cuz everyone is going, except for that super quiet boy Qiyang. All 23 of us is going, if I don't go. Then damn! Khai! I try to persuade my mum to cook fried rice for you guys.

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika


No comments:

Post a Comment