Monday 20 August 2007

Mum Oh Mum!

hi punkettes...

I really don’t get it with her.
Mum thinks that I’m always rude to her when I am not.
Eventhough she thinks that I’m rude to her, but normally I say it in a low tone voice.
I seriously really don’t get it. Omg!
She really wants me to be that typical housewife material.
You know, the one who can cook,clean,do housework type of girl.
To make it short, very the ‘kampung’type.
WTH? Me? Doing all that.

I clean the dishes, I do my own laundry, I sweep the floor, ok, I Admit I didn’t know how to cook that much. But hey, just give me a recipe and I cook for ya. No problem. I can take it.
This is the 21st Century, where do you expect a modern type of girls doing all this stuff.
Consider you are lucky that I know how to do it, it’s just that It’s not often.
Take for example, one of my fren, she didn’t know how to cook, do simple housework, she didn’t even recognize veggies in the market. That’s worst right.

Ok, and now I know what you expect on how I should respond to you. Ok, I get it.
And bro, it’s a wake up call to you too. Remember you have to talk to me nicely, not like a gangster asking money from me. So I expect you to be nice to me. Get it!

Haiz. I seriously don’t know how long am I going to be like this.2 vs 1 thingy again.
Mum is the ulu-ulu type of thinking ppl. Yeah. So, haiz, I have bare with it.
I’m sorry, I can’t be perfect. You gotta accept me for me. I am what I am. I can’t possibly change into another person. I am Me.

This is serious shit. I can’t be the housewife material type of girl.
I live in the city! Not Kampung! Why suffer where you can use the convenience?
Aigoo! I’m going crazy.
So you want me to be soft and gentle? Tell me. I am a girl for godsake, girls should be soft and gentle. Maybe not on the outside for some, but definitely in every girl, there must be a soft side of her.

Mum, why can’t you accept me for me? Why you want me to be someone else?
Don’t try to change me, cuz I am what I already am.

Help, I need anger management counseling. Aigoo!

But no matter how you make my life difficult, I still love you cuz you are my mother. Who doesn’t love their very own mother right??

The other day, I look at some of the past home videos of our family. Like birthday parties video etc etc.
And I look at one of my bdae celebration video.
After my family sang Happy Birthday to me, mum kissed me on the cheeks.
And tears ran down my cheeks as I am watching it.
I really miss it. I really really do miss it. (Gosh, there’s tears welling up my eyes!)
I miss that kind of love. And I miss celebrating it like that.
But I can’t complain, I think of Erika, she doesn’t normally have bdae cakes on her bdae. And she doesn’t complain. I understand.

Ok, I confess that like to be ‘manja’ around. But mum doesn’t seem to get it. Nvm.
Yeah, I may not look like the type of ‘manja’ girl. But I like to be pampered once in a while. What the hey, I’m the youngest in the family. Love is all I need. But I don’t feel it. Show it please.

I’m gonna throw away that stuck up face and try to smile a little more.
No wonder ppl say me that I don’t smile that much. Ok, I smile a little more aye? K?
So Mum, I won’t try to repeat the most regretful thing that I did to you, which is to make you cry on your bdae. Damn, that is the most regretful thing in my life. And I still regret to this very day. So your bdae is around the corner, I try my best to be the perfect daughter that you dream all this years. But, I know I can’t be perfect, just right ok?


So ok whatever now.


Some of W35B with Wai Siang...Haha. I love this class. I hope the next class im gonna be in will be as hyper as this class! Wai Siang cute aye? Haha. Geeky cute. Hehe.

So this pic was taken before I left school. Cuz I left school early to meet Erika, cuz she wanted to buy something for her mum's bdae. So we walk n walk. Erika did quite a lot of shopping today. Hehe. We both went to Comics Connection, n damn....I was like so so so pissed off. Why? Cuz there were new stocks, I ran out of money!!! Damn...Damn!! Haha. New pics on the keychains. All damn handsome. And the posters, the latest pics!! I want! I want! But no money now. Ish Ish! Nvm. Next month must buy! I don't care. Haha!

So to my beloved clique D100Dgreez, 25th Aug, its a confirm that we're going to Sentosa. I'll drag along Azimah. Safiah n Erika, u drag along Ain. Erm, who else to drag? The more the merrier. Haha. Let's have fun aight!?

that's about it..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment