Sunday 26 August 2007

Sentosa Sunburn

hi punkettes...
first of all, ouch ouch ouch!!

sunburn!!!!!!!!!
Sentosa Sunburn. Aigoo. I suffered from sunburn on my back, and it hurts real bad!

I had a really great time with the girls to Sentosa yesterday. But it would be better if all 7 of us came with no excuses. I'm really pissed with last minute back out on the day itself without any good reasons. Oh well, at least the usual 5 came.


So Let's talk less, more pictures aye? Ok? Here we go:

Me, holding my favourite brand of crisps. LAYS!
Kyra and Erika, aww, cute!

Nice pose aye, Fiqah?!

I drag Fiqah to the sea, bt she was scared. Haha. Look at the sky behind us, it's like a bomb had just drop off. The mushroom cloud.

Erika took this pic. I love the sea. I feel so happy and relaxed when I'm at sea, that is why I love going to the beach.


The 4 of us were left after Kyra had to leave early cuz her granny is in hospital.
I had a fun time with you girls, definitely there's going to be a next time. I WANT ALL 7 OF US TO BE PRESENT! NO EXCUSES ALLOWED!
My sunburn still hurts eventhough i put some lotion on. Haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment