Tuesday 7 August 2007

HIATUS!

ON HOLIDAY!

[8TH AUGUST-13th AUGUST]

Yes, I am finally going on holiday. So this blog will be on hiatus for 5 days. I promise to update ya on my holiday/vacation and post pictures in this blog.

So before I go, I wanna wish my cuzin, Ridwan, a Happy 15th Birthday of 8th August and my friend, Affa on 13th August.

A shoutout to SIT! My school!! Eventhough they never win the overall champion of the BRAG games, but:

"The end of BRAG 07 has come and the winners have been announced.
The BRAG Sports Champion is School of Sports Health and Leisure (SHL).
The BRAG Mascot and Cheer Champion is School of Information and Communications Technology (SIT).
The Overall Champion of BRAG and the winner of the BRAG Challenge Shield is School of Sports Health and Leisure (SHL)."


Hehe. Proud ah. To be in SIT!

That's about it, see you in 5 days time.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment