Tuesday 14 August 2007

Holiday

Hi punkettes…

Ok! I’m back! Yes, I am now back from my vacation.
And it was great n relaxing!
Kayla Anika has conquered all the hill resort in M’sia. Haha. It’s an accomplishment, ok!
Hehe. Name any hill resort in Msia, I’ve been there.

Ok let’s talk about it shall we.
Wednesday:
I decided to leave school early, cuz I got more packing to do.
I went to Erika’s crib to transfer some games from my laptop to her comp, by the help of Kyra’s hardrive.
Then at night, around 12 midnight, we’re off to JB.
Overnight at granny’s house.

Thursday:
Wake up at around 7.30. Took a bath n get ready.
After breakfast around 8.30, we set off to Fraser’s Hill!
We stop at Ayer Keroh, like always, it’s a must for me to buy Root Beer Float n curly fries at A&W there. But sadly, it ran out of root beer float. Tisk..tisk. bt I got my curly fries. Haha.
We continue the journey after resting for a while.
Well, I sleep in the car most of the time while listening to my Mp3 in full volume. Yup, typical me. Whenever I go on long journey like this, I always sleep in the car. Hey! It’s the highway, what more to see other than trees all around it. BORING! So sleep lorr. And fiqah, your Minnie mouse cushion that u gave me for my bdae came in handy. Haha!

The journey to Fraser’s Hill, was erm, got me a bit dizzy. Well, typical. Zig-zaggy roads.
As we climb up the hill(by car lah!), I could feel the cool breeze swept through my hair. It was lovely n cooling! Bro turn off the car air-cond, n we opened the windows instead, let the cool breeze in.
We arrived at on top of the hill at 3pm, exactly. Haha. Check into shahzan inn hotel. The room was okay, quite spacious.

After we ate lunch, we chill out in the room and I fell asleep again. Can’t help it la, the cool breeze is so tempting for me to sleep. Woke up around 6pm, cuz mum,dad wanted to go out to the town.

Yeah, here’s a pic at the clock tower in the middle of the town.

We walk around the town, and decided to go back to the hotel again.
The weather is so so so chilly at night. I love it!
And omg! I’ve never seen so many stars at night. It was so so so so lovely!!
I sat at the edge of the room balcony, looking at the stars. Reflecting and Thinking. Haha.



Well this is me during the day, looking at the scenery at the edge of the hotel room balcony.Dad took this picture secretly. Haha.

Friday:
Haha! I ponteng school! Sorry to my team! Hehe.
Mum woke me up and asked me whether I want to go to the hotel complimentary breakfast. Cuz its only for 3 person. I said, No. Cuz I don’t eat breakfast that much. So mum,dad n bro went for breakfast while I stay in bed. I got a good sleep last night plus the chilly weather.

Then after they came back, I took my hot shower. Mind you, the weather is cold over there. Bt I like cold weather. Haha. Then, I ate my breakfast, well, hot tea(a must!) and red bean bun. Then, we’re off to explore the whole place.

We went to Jeriau Waterfall, 4km away from town. The journey to the waterfall, was quite long. Cuz we have to walk further in, to reach to the waterfall. Mum and Dad had a hard time. Hehe.
But once u reach there, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
Look!


It was already noon, Mum and Dad decided to call it a day, cuz they were tired.
I was like quite disappointed, but nvm, I understand.
After lunch, I fell asleep again. Haha. Cannot help it lah, chilly weather.

Nightime, I look at the stars again. Thinking and reflecting again. It’s beautiful.
I extremely love it. I try to find Cassiopeia, bt nope, I couldn’t find it.
Instant noodles was my dinner for the night, and I ate 2 bowls of it. Haha.

Saturday:
I went down to eat the hotel’s restaurant complimentary breakfast with dad n bro. Nothing much. I ate sausages, scramble eggs, and baked bean. Hot tea and grape juice. That’s it. I don’t fancy eating breakfast that much. But I MUST have my hot tea.

After breakfast, packing time. I pack all my stuff into my luggage. And about 9am, my family left Fraser’s Hill. But before we officially leave the place, we bought souvenirs. I spent my money on just souvenirs. Well basically keychains. I promised Ling, Zakia and Siti souvenirs, so I gotta keep that promise. Not forgetting my beloved clique.

We stop by my cuzin’s house in Selangor and ate lunch there. My cuzin-in-law Chicken Rice was tasty but the chicken seems to be overcook. Haha. After that, we’re off to overnight at my aunt’s new house. Which is quite nearby.

I extremely love my aunt’s home interior. Quite modern. And I love the mini fountain outside. Cool! Watch football on TV, Selangor Vs Singapore, SINGAPORE WIN! HURRAH!

Sunday:
From my aunt’s house to my granny’s house in JB. 4hrs journey. As always, sleep! Haha.
Arrived at grandma’s crib around 5pm. Bro said we’re going back to S’pore at night.
It was not at night, but early in the morning! 2am!
And so, I safely arrived back in S’pore 2am Monday morning. DAMN TIRED!


And yeah, that is my holiday ppl. Haha. Monday, I pon school again, cuz I can’t take it lah, damn tired and sleepy. I text Zakia saying that I’m not coming. And yeah, I sleep the whole day. That’s how tired I am. Haha.

So that’s it, I can’t wait to go on holiday again. Haha.
December is always the best time to go holidays.

Toodles…cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment