Friday 24 August 2007

Sentosa. Here We Go!

hi punkettes...!!
Happy Birthday to my dearest beloved adik, Nadia Asyikin.
She turned 9 years old today.
So I hope she will be a good girl who listens to her mum and study hard ok. Follow your dreams, ok? Kakak sayang kamu!
Eventhough I was harsh on you, bt deep inside I love you. Eventhough we are cuzins bt heck care, I treat you as my own flesh and blood.

I'm so looking forward to go to Sentosa with the girls tmr!! Yay!! Wohooo!! We gonna have fun!! Yippee!! Let's hope everyone go ok. Like I said, NO LAST MINUTE BACKING OUT!

Damn. That Shakir keeps on flocking my phone inbox! For godsakes, we are cuzins(well 2nd cuzin to be exact). Not Lovers! Ish. Mat Rep sia! I don't want Mat Reps!

Bro and I took a ride in the car to Bukit Merah, cuz Bro wanna fill in some petrol for the car. It was nice to see Singapore's night life. Get to see the CBD too!! Damn beautiful!! Didn't manage to take pictures, but oh well. It was nice!

Then Ling text me, the past conflict. My class knows about it. And the girl apologised. Ling show me the msg, I'm sure it will touch my heart when it has already touched yours. So let's start the friendship between you and her all over again aye?? Peace No War! So let's rejuvenate during the class chalet!! Yay!!

Erm, Dad I need money for tmr! Haha.
That's about it. I'll post pictures of Sentosa wif my dear beloved clique, D100Dgreez!!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment