Thursday 2 August 2007

Dorky100Dgreez.

hi punkettes...
I went to Bugis Street with Kyra yesterday.
I bought a bagpack and dorky specs. Haha.
Kyra bought a belt and dorky specs too.

After we get home, we were lock out of the house. Kyra's mum was out and my mum was out too. We didn't bring our keys. So Kyra and I waited under my blk and we took pictures with our dorky specs. Silly pictures. Haha. Kyra said that the 'usual 5' should buy dorky specs each, then we can name ourselves, 'Dorky100Dgreez.' Haha.


Ok now. Whatever. I'm like so bored in Enterprise Skills class.
I am thinking of dying my hair again, this time with streaks, can I go for blonde or ginger or other colours? Hmm. I don't know. Tell me what colour is suitable for me?
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment