Sunday 19 August 2007

Big Bang Boom!

hi punkettes...

ok ok. i'll update ok.
i'll update on my new discovery. Haha.
well acutally not new, i know about this band before, but never took notice of it.

yup. another korean band. called BIG BANG!
Well, i got to know about this band, after tvxq and suju.

The first time i got to know this band is from MTV, where they perform their song La La La in USA MTVK, where Se7en was there bringing his YG family.
Then i watch their reality show on MTV the other day, they are not that bad.
So i decided to download their songs.

So here they are:



from left: Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P), Dong Young Bae(Tae Yang),
Kwon Ji-Yong(G-dragon,The Leader), Lee Seung Hyun(Seung-ri), Kang Dae Sung(Dae Sung)



so i have to pick my favourite member right? Haha. I take 2! The 2 seung-hyun. The youngest and the oldest in the band. Haha! Their age are ranging from 17-20. Young aye? Haha!


And so, im starting to like this band too. Haha! bt i still do like dbsk!!
and the song that you are listening now is Lalala by Big Bang!

hmm...other news.
oh ya. it's been a long time i never heard news from Son Of Dork. Yeah, my dorks after McFly.
and you know what? Now, they are a 4 piece band instead of 5 cuz Dave left mysteriously. I don't know why. I didn't get the idea. James said that Dave changed his myspace password that the band couldn't access to it. I was like huh? Why Dave left the band?? DAVE!! WHY!!??
Oh well, i still have Danny in there. Haha. And they are preparing for their 2nd album i guess. I can't wait.

It seems that my mcfly lads is keeping it low now, there are like taking a break while preparing on their 4th album and also their greatest hits tour in Winter. Hehe! Well all of them except for Doug has gf now. Nvm. Hahaha!! Good luck lads!!

Oh yes, fightstar! Charlie and his gang! Haha.
They have a new single now called '99'. I want the song. Cuz it seems nice. Anyone has that song? And they are featured on the upcoming Resident Evil flick soundtrack too. Whoa! Good aye? So Charlie, how's Camilla? Nvr heard anything from her. Hmm?? Haha.

So probably next Saturday I'm going out with my beloved Clique. Maybe to Sentosa!! Yippee. You know what girls, I'm trying to drag Azimah along. Cuz it's been long long long long time, we never heard anything from her. Illah! I need your sis to call me!!

Ok, that's probably about it now.
The semester gonna end soon. I'm gonna miss my class W35B. tisk tisk.
Do keep it touch ya!!!! Last day of sch, everyone must come! Including Dicky!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment