Thursday 23 August 2007

The Horny Monkeys I Will Miss.

Hi punkettes…

Tisk..tisk..today is the last day of Semester 1.
Which means, next semester, new class and new classmates. Haiz, have to re-adapt again. I love W35B! Awesome class.
Well, me and khai started this mini project of ours. We did a sorta slideshow/video clip of pictures of the class. The pictures are all the times we had together. Then Khan joined in, and with 3 masterminds, It’s a success.
Sorry to those who felt offended (if any). But let’s forgive n forget, it was just for the fun of it.
The class ordered pizza, 6 boxes of it. Yummy!
Cool!! We had a feast together. I was bloated! Hehehe.

We Order Canadian Pizza 241. 6 Flvrs!! Whoa! All Nice!!!
See how greedy we are, within minutes...it was done! All gone..finish!! But we left some for our faci, Stanley. It's our treat Stan!

Jun Rong, Khan And Khai. Eating their hearts out. Haha.

Erm, not all are present there's only 19 of us in class, instead of 24. Bt that's ok.
We took a lot of pictures today. And also we got free hugs!!! Haha. I’m gonna miss you guys. Tisk. Tisk. Do keep in touch ya!?

The boys with Stanley, our cognitive faci. Dicky is here!


And the lovely girls. Hehe. Siti! Y ur face like that? Hahaha.

I really cannot tahan this picture. Hahaha.
Khai, Izwan,Jun Rong n Khan! If only Wee Tiong was there, hahaha.
Boxes out, Shirt In.

This ppl right here is the first ones that I talk to. The very very first enterprise team.
Team 1!!!

Oh ya! This dude! 5 1/2 years same class! We definitely will meet again. Haha!
It's a great pleasure knowing you, original prankster.
Ouh, for the video. My pleasure to help you. Cuz I want to do the vid also. Eh nice one, Abuji!



And these are the bunch of horny monkeys and one goat, that I will miss.
I love you guys! U guys are damn fun to be around with. I know there's a lot of conflicts happened around in the class, but hey, let's us forgive and forget aye? Besides, we won't be meeting each other in the same class again. Unless by chance we are. Love rumours and love blossoms (huixin n andy) between each other. Haha. Oooh. We corrupt each other's mind together. Thanks to Tiong's 'Haha' folder. Miss you!!! Muacks!

Since today is Thursday, of course got IG meeting. The last one before the hols.
Honestly I don’t feel like coming.As expected, not a lot of ppl came. Haiz.
Then Ghaz blabbers about storytelling again, and this time it was bout story telling in different mediums. Like music video, documentary etc etc.
I was quite bored in the beginning until I saw one of Ghaz’s flicks called Hidden Treasure. I was shocked!!!!!! Shock to see my ex-sec school art teacher acting in that film. Whoa! Mdm Aneesa, great job!!! Eventhough it was a short film but great job! No wonder the other time, I kinda like saw you in RP.
Then Ghaz had this crazy idea, is to do a music video. Aigoo. No mood to do during the hols. Kinda bz. 2nd week, the class gonna have their chalet again. Ish!

We were split into 2 groups. I was group along with Simah, Saf, Illyas, Johnne,Jelly and Maya. Then we have to do a music video using a song by Evanescence called My Immortal. Haiz. Illyas said it was difficult to do that music video. Bt erm, I think easy leh. Oh well nvm. Still we have to do within 3 weeks. Dateline, first day of Sem 1. Haiz.
Anything la eh, furthermore I have AFA on the 6th which I don’t think I can go. Depends on the class chalet lorr.

The while I was in IG meeting, out of sudden, Shakir texts me. Shakir is my mum’s cuzin son. Aigoo, he confessed that he like me since we were young. He is younger than me by a year. Let’s us stay as cuzins okie. Nothing more than that.

Haiz. Dunno what to say. Erika just text me that she can’t go this Saturday to Sentosa. Aigoo. C’mon Erika, cool down. Try to persuade ur mum again. If still can’t, nvm though. But the rest, MUST COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t back out arh! Unless I back out. Haha. No, I won’t! I wanna hit the beach, yearning to go to the beach for a very damn long time since the last trip to Sentosa with Saiful.
We didn’t join my class gathering that time, for godsake I was wearing jeans and black jacket and brown top. But after that trip, I was like, shucks I wanna go dip into the sea!! Badly!

So I wish, Erika’s mum changed her mind. Her mum is quite similar to my mum. Erika and I can’t take each of our mum’s nagging!! Seriously. Too much. And our mums like to compare our siblings. Ish! Stop it! We are who we are. Not our siblings. Nothing else to compare or what. Grrr…

Oh Zakia! U want Dougie’s pictures????!!! I have a lot. Since pre-debut to debut to latest. Haha. And yes he loves Lizards.

Tmr is my adik’s(Nadia) bdae. Im kinda broke to give her pressie. Sorry adik. Bt I love you. Saranghae! I might be harsh on you, but I love you!
Oh ya, Kyra tmr ur da dong bdae also right!!?? Hahaha.


I'll post more pictures. I'm waiting for Ling,Jay and Yun to send me more pics.
W35B, those of you who want the tribute video. Nudge me, when I'm online okay?!

That’s about it ppl,
Toodles…cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment