Friday 31 August 2007

What A Day!

hi punkettes...

I went out the whole day today.
I woke up early to watch Malaysia's Independent Day parade with mum.
Every year she watch it. Cuz she was born in Msia.

Then I took my shower and get dress to meet Ace and Saleha at Admiralty MacD.
So after meeting, the 3 of us went to WRSS. Yeah, it was Teacher's Day celebrations. And blargh, the concert was boring as always. I prefer last year's concert. But the part where Mr Siva does a skit was damn funny. Mr Siva dress up as a student with our uniform. Haha.
After the concert, we the Sec 5s teased him, to pull up his socks, scold him for no wearing proper black shoes. Haha. He loved to do that to us before.

My clique wasn't there, it's a sad thing but they have their schedules, so I don't blame them.

Then chat with Mr Bruce, our Sec 5 form teacher, for a while at the canteen. Sadly, it will be his last year in WRSS cuz he is transfering school. Aww.

After that, I went to my cuzin, Mimi's house and wait for her to get dress cuz we're going out to Wisma n get her bloody phone fix. I don't know what to say to her, about her dressing.
Eh! Ur mum is actually ok, so don't blame ur mum cuz ur the main problem. Pendek!

After sending her phone at the repair centre, we walked around Orchard and browse some CDs at HMV. Then, we went to eat BK. Meet her mum at CP.

I bought a new Hi-Card number for my mum as her bdae present. Me and Bro had already bought her a phone for her bdae. Her bdae is tmr. 1st Sept. She is turning 50.

So Mum, Happy Birthday to ya. Selamat panjang umur & murah rezeki.
I know I've been bad to ya, bt I try my best to be the perfect daughter like what you dream of. I'm sorry for blaming you for all the things that I couldn't do. I've hurt you a lot of times. I'm sorry. Really sorry. I will always pray for you. *getting teary*

Ok anyways.
I'm on yet another Korean drama marathon. Haha. This time the drama is called, The Devil.
It's like CSI type of Drama. Kinda mysterious. Keeps your mind thinking.

And most importantly....

Remember Prince Lee Shin from Goong(Princess Hours)? He is acting in this drama! My prince is acting as a lawyer this time. A really mysterious lawyer. Cool!! There's 20 Episode, so right now I'm halfway there, now on Episode 10. Oh, I like the soundtrack, the opening theme.

that's about it.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment