Tuesday 3 June 2008

Im Back!

hi punkettes..

I'M BACK!!
Yes, I am. Hehehe.
Miss me? Hahaha.
I promise Huda that would update yesterday night but I guess I feel asleep.

I had fun during my holidays cuz I get to spend time with my relatives both Mum's and Dad's side.

A week of holiday seems to be a long story.
I guess let the pictures tell you the story.

We set out on Monday morning.
It is so early in the morning, I could barely open my eyes.
Stop by Ayer Keroh Service Station (as usual) but damn the A&W wasn't open.
But mum as always prepared some food.



It was a long way up north.
12 hours!! Can you believe it, we arrive around 5pm at my aunt's(dad's older sis) house in Kedah.
Check in at the hotel soon after that.
After refreshing up,went to aunt's house again.
The bride (my cousin) was dressed up and we took some pictures with her.



Wednesday was the wedding day.
I tell you, it was scorching hot!
Seriously I couldn't stand the heat. Aish!
I managed to text Huda wishing her a Happy Birthday.



Thursday, went to Malaysia/Thailand border shopping arcade.
Yes, I do shop a lot! And I'm happy!
I bought keychains for Elmo,Chipmunk,Doraemon and Bubbles.
After much shopping, mum wanted to visit her cuzin in Perlis, which was about 45mins from the shopping arcade.
And I saw a clinic named after me. Hahaha.
Just look at the very last picture.


Friday, Check out from the hotel.
Stop by at Aunt's house for quick goodbye.
My relatives(dad's side) went home straigh to Singapore but my family went to Port Dickson.
That's where I spend my time with Mum's side!

The resort is Palms Spring resort.
And yes, got a lot of Palm tress. (Junsu must be happy!Hahaha!)
Little Natasha was so happy to see me and I'm happy to see her.
Gosh, she's so adorable!


During the 3 days stay at Port Dickson, there were a lot of FOOD!!!!!!!
We did a BBQ but not at the beach (hmph!) but near a lake which was beautiful!





My family went straight home on Sunday and we arrived on Monday morning.
Damn, it was fun!
That's my holiday ppl. Thank god I got to relax my mind.
Sunday was Erika's bdae and I managed to text her a msg too.
But I miss my baby (lappy) so much. Haha.

Went I got home, Huda told me about school on Msn.
This time, our Database Faci is really really really really getting our nerves.
Then I chat with Saiful about the FFP camp, he said it was really fun.
It's such a waste that I've missed it. Probably next time aye?! Hahaha.

Oh my gosh, I ate so much during the holidays.
The BBQ food, plus the wedding food, plus a lot of junk food like Ice-creams (Baskin Robbins!), chips.
Whoa!!!! But I'm happy! Hahahahaha!

I've read Erika's blog about her friend's dad died on her bdae.
I was like, jaw dropped!
Erika send my condolence to Dayah and her family aight!?
Oh dear! Such sad news.

I guess that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment