Monday 9 June 2008

All About DBSK

hi punkettes...
Hang out with GG today, we sat at the park (the one right in front of the Woodlands Stadium).
We played some games that Azri brought and talked till afternoon.



*Fandom mode: On*
Just look at these new photos of DBSK
Wow!!


I thought the last one which was taken at the Grand Canyon was photoshop-ed.
Bt actually, it was not. They will be releasing a new photobook soon! Yay!


It seems like Jae forgot to zip his pants. Hahaha.
Actually the pants was meant to be like that.
Yobu-yah! Are you playing peek a boo? Hahahahaha. =)

Ok now, more Dream Concert pictures.


Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and my fave from Shinee, Jonghyun.


When I saw this picture, I gave a mild scream.
It's my fave from Suju, Kyuhyun and my fave from Shinee, Jonghyun together!


Sungmin on guitar!


Super Junior having fun!


Gorgeous Wonder Girls! Nice pose Yoo Bin unnie!

*Fandom mode: Off*

Just a few days left till school re-open.
Damn, how time fly so fast.

One thing I should remind myself.
"Stop waiting. Move On."
He doesn't qualify your best man.
Crush isn't a crush anymore.
He's out!

that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment