Tuesday 24 June 2008

Health

hi punkettes...

My health was not in the best condition lately.
It was just yesterday I fell sick.
I've messed up Java real bad but at least I understand.
I skipped school today to sleep in, but it wouldn't work.

The pressie that I bought for Erika was already spoilt. Yeah, it was cheap.
But nvm. At least she love it, at first, initially. I don't mind.
Eventhough $40 was wasted, at least I'm happy that she's happy.
So Erika, u wanna borrow my mp3 back in case that bursary money of yours haven't come before school starts?!!? Or let's survey some mp3, we'll share the money, I don't mind, if you want to.

Ok what else?!
My ex-boyfriend, we're together when we're in Primary 6, but broke up a year later, has been hinting me so that I can give him a 2nd chance for him to win my heart again.
Gosh! It's hard when your ex in on the same school as you're in.
Let me tell ya, my heart is lock with complicated security codes (oh gosh, cheesy lines!).
I've said this before and so many times, No. When will you get that?!
Don't get me annoyed, until you lose me as your friend.
Ive got some living to do, don't assume I'm gonna be with you.

Enough about that.
*Fandom mode: On*
I just wanna share how similar the Park brothers are. (Park YooHwan & Park YooChun)


The last pair of pics was taken at the recent 2008 Dream concert.
Ricky(YooHwan) was there to support his brother and they both had the same hairstyle on that day. Wahahaha!

Oh, one day, I had this dream and Yunho was in it.
No Jaejoong, no Junsu, no Top, but the leader was there.
Out of the blue, YUNHO, for god sake!
I was in this resort apparently alone.
I was strolling around the beautiful resort at night.
I sat down at the bench looking at the stars and this guy sat right next to me, Yunho!
He spoke Korean and i think I spoke Korean too. My goodness!
I pointed to the constellation, "Cassiopeia!". I caught him staring at me.
His face and everything was staring right in front of me. Wow!

I just read this news about the anime Vampire Knight on Crunchyroll.
"Produced by Studio DEEN, the anime series' first season aired in Japan on TV Tokyo between April 7, 2008 and June 30, 2008. The second season will start airing on the same TV station in October 2008."

Yay! Just one more episode to go for Season 1, and there's season 2!!
Hurry up with episode 12 subs!! Currently the RAW one is out, but Im waiting for the subs!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment