Wednesday 25 June 2008

Get Well Soon Hubby

hi punkettes...

Dad has finally give up using his phone that is so not user friendly.
He decided to give me instead in exchange for my phone.
Aha! Finally, the Motorola Rokr E6 is MINE! MINE ALL MINE!
Wahahaha.

Eventhough I don't like using Motorola phones, but at least this is touchscreen, I can navigate easily. As soon I got the phone, I downloaded new themes and other applications for the phone.
Now the theme I use is iPhone. Hehehe. Eventhough, I can't have the iPhone but having theme is enough. Yeah, at least I have a phone similar to Haptic.

Note: Haptic means 'to touch' in Greek? or was it Latin?! I can't remember, but I know the meaning is to touch.

Haptic!Haptic! "Touch Touch" Weeee....I like my new phone.
Enjoy using my phone aye dad!?! Good luck!! Hahahaha. Thanks Dad!! Saranghae!

GG wanted to go out today, cuz they have a job briefing at Busorah Street.
But I'm still sick, so I didn't go. I forgot to msg them early in the morn. So I text Azri. It turns out that he didn't go too, cuz he woke up late. Hahaha.

My PP is halfway done. I need to finish by the end of July.
Then I can consult Kyra to get the Poster done.

*Fandom Mode: ON*


My dear hubby was sick on the day I was sick too. Awww... June 24th.
And Yunho accompanied him to the clinic while I stayed at home resting.
Yunho oppa! Komawo!


He drives while he is sick!! Ish!! Yah! Be careful!!
You are sick, you shouldn't drive! Aish!
Anyways, get well soon.
Come home and I'll nurse you to health.
(Reality check: *As if* Hey! I can dream, can't I?! Hahaha)

The MV for Why Did I Fall In Love With You? is out but only the drama version.

The actor in the drama looks like Joo Ji Hoon from the side view but looks like Lee Junki at the front. Hahaha.
I so can't wait for the other version to come, the one that I've been waiting, the one with DBSK.
I'm still waiting patiently.

I've already watch episode 12 of Vampire Knight.
Good thing that Hiou Shizuka is dead, for good.
She's the pureblood vampire who kills Zero's mum and Dad, and also made Zero into a vampire.
Now I'm waiting for the last episode, which is Episode 13 that is going to be release on June 30. And that's the end of Season 1.
Then season 2 starts on October.

*Fandom Mode: Off*

that's about it for now.
Gotta find some new themes for my new phone. Hehehe.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment