Friday 13 June 2008

Lazy Bum

hi punkettes...

I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...I'm lazy...

TO GO TO SCHOOL!

I'm left with 2 more days of holiday. tisk...tisk..
Oh well, look at the bright side.
I can't wait to see my classmates especially the 'Pre-schoolers'.

The Levi's warehouse sale today was nothing.
Nike Jackets for $10 but urgh! Whack...
Victoria Secrets lingerie is loved!
Hahahaha.

Hmm, what else?
I realised that people may look educated but the actual fact that they are the dumbest ppl around.
After sending Nadia to school today cuz she got an IT class, Mum told me to update the bank passbook at Admiralty.
And so I was queuing at the cash deposit machine.
In front of me was a tall girl, really nice dressing, look a bit like my age.
Then an old lady asked for her help cuz she doesn't know how to use the cash deposit machine.
Ok, when it was her turn.
She insert the old lady bank passbook the opposite way, the page was facing down instead the proper way is to insert page up.

I was like 'omg! what a dumb chic, just bloody read the instruction'.
And the instruction was flashing right in front of the machines screen, several times.
Still she inserted it the wrong way. In the end, she gave the passbook to the lady.
Seriously, that's really dumb.
I think she only know how to use the Atm card for cash deposit.
When it was my turn, it was a breeze. She looked at me, as if i had some kind of magic.
Sheesh!

I was checking my school webmail, and the FFP peeps had an outing(again) to watch KungFu Panda. While I was checking the mail, bro was watching the movie online on the desktop computer. Wahahaha. So i watched it together. Seriously, it was damn funny!

I'm going to Johor tmr cuz I wanna buy my contact lenses.
I've been wearing my current pair for like 2-3 months?!
Time for me to get a new pair. Hehehe.

Oh ya, I've cut my fringe.
Bangs..! Just wait till it grows a little bit longer than I can have namchin's fringe.


*Fandom mode: On*
This is funny:


The various different facial expression of siwon.

At DBSK beijing concert, Junsu-shi, stripped again.
Omo! He just can't stand the summer heat.
June 15 is the Super Triple concert. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Suju is continuing on their 1st Asia Tour Super Show to other parts of asia starting from July 12th. Please please please please please stop by Singapore!!!
I'm willing to buy the most expensive tix of the concert.
Oh pretty please. SM Ent!! Hear this out!
Singapore ELFs wants SUJU here!

Big Bang's Daesung is coming out with a trot single.Yay!
He's really good at it. Gosh, I can't wait!!

I've finished watching all the current episodes of Shugo Chara.
Erika already gave me the spoiler but I still watch it.

And I've changed the blog song again, still F.T Island but this time an English song by them called Always Be Mine. Hongki-yah, you need to brush up on your english ok?!
No worries, noona can help you. Hehehe.

To end off, I wanna leave this picture of Erika's boyfriend:


Hahahaha. He does look like fishy here.

*Fandom mode: Off*

that's about it for today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

p/s: I've just realised that today is the Friday the 13th. Omo! Wahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment