Saturday 21 June 2008

Plain Lazy

hi punkettes...

Sorry for the late update.
I'm just pretty busy and lazy at the same time. Wahahaha.

Hmm..
Suppose to accompany Safiah to meet Buyot yesterday, but cancelled, instead we together with Fiqah and Kyra met at Causeway Point. I ate Spicy Seafood Ramen from the new stall at Banquet and I don't like the Kimchi. Next, I wanna try the Bulgogi. Oooh!

Then Fiqah went home early, left the 3 of us wondering around the mall.
Safiah wanted to buy a new hp pouch and she is so FUSSY. Wahahaha.
Then I have to go to Erika's house to transfer NFSMW to her computer, Kyra followed too.
It's been a while since the 3 of us hang out together.
It's fun hanging out with my 2 best friends. Talk and talk and talk non-stop. Wahahaha.

Ok, I have a confession
I'm starting to get addicted to playing the games at Viwawa.com, be it taiti, zany bridge, sushido or match it. Oh dear! Must stop! Wahahaha.

What else?!
GG went for an interview at Nicklodean and never tell me! Ish! Haha. Oh nvm.

I've move on to another Anime series which is Vampire Knight, reconmmended by Erika.
The vampires are so so so kakkoi!! I mean so handsome and cool!
Kuran Kaname and Ichijou-senpai are my faves!!
I can't simply stop singing the theme song of that anime in class.

I'm still waiting for the next 18 episode of Shugo Shara! The subbers are on holiday. Quick quick!! Hahahaha.

Erm...anything else?!
I'm looking for a blogskin change so that I can feature bands just like Kyra did.
Wahahaha. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Before I forgot, Happy Birthday To Ryeowook!
He's turning 21. Best of health to ya, wookie?!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment