Wednesday 4 June 2008

유천 오빠! 생일축하합니다!



hi punkettes..
유천 오빠! 생일축하합니다!
I wanna wish Micky Park YooChun, Happy 22nd Birthday!
He's turning 22/23 today!
Erika! It's your husband bdae!!
Take care of him okay, focus on him once in a while or else he would get upset. Hehe!

YooChun oppa, take care of yourself, stay healthy, smile always, work hard and play hard too!
Please do watch out for Jaejoong for me aight?! Hehehehe~

*Fandom mode : On*
Check this out:

Junsu just killed me and made me alive again.
Dang! This is sexy I tell ya!

*Fandom mode: Off*

I better stop so that I could sleep at night. Hehe.
Before I end, I'll leave a pic of my cuzin, Natasha.

I edited the pic. This was taken at the chalet in Port Dickson.
I was bathing her after her swim in the pool.
She just jump into the bath tub, making it her own little swimming pool.

that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment