Sunday 29 June 2008

New Fan Of Double S.

hi punkettes...
It's a sunday, and I'm all alone in the house.
Cuz mum and bro went to Johor early in the morning and Dad already off to work.
But it's nice to be alone in the house once in a while.

Last Friday was the most relaxing day of my Year 2 life ever.
My team finished the PPT during the first meeting, cuz the problem statement was like the easiest ever. It's about viruses, what are they? And how to clean them? Easy right?! It is mostly about definitions.

The class watched Kungfu Panda in class. Well I've watched it already, I watched other videos instead. I've downloaded all the past variety shows that have DBSK appearance in it. Recently i've downloaded back Jiwhaza. Then laugh like an idiot in class alone. Hahahahaha.
Oh I've downloaded Super Junior Reality Drama Variety episode 1. It's old, but I wanna watch it again.

6 weeks more to end of Year 2 Semester 1. Ahaha! Class we need to plan for the BBQ already.
I know the locations is already decided. East Coast right?!

What else should I write before I switch my fandom mode on?
It was yesterday, Iqah told me about the WRSS 10th Anniversary dinner.
And I was like, "Oh ya, it was today, I forgot?!" Well she told me it was fun and she had a blast.
It was Mr Yap's (my sec sch physics teacher) birthday yesterday and they all celebrated it at the dinner too. Ok, glad you enjoy the dinner Iqah. And I don't mind of not going either.
Tell me more about it next time we meet ok, which I don't know when.

Oh, Erika and I will be helping Kyra out to design 4 outfits for Fashion Fest 08.
Thanks to Hafiz for giving us the opportunity. Hahaha.


Ok now.
*Fandom mode: On*
Yesterday 28th June 2008, I officially name myself a Double S fan.
SS501 that is. Hahaha. So I am Triple S now. (That's the name of the fanclub)
Well, I know about this band long time ago. But I like their song, I didn't really focus on them so much.


From left:
Kim Hyung Joon, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyun Joong(leader), Kim Kyu Jong, Heo Young Saeng.

And introducing my fave:


Park Jung Min!
He got this Junsu personality and Hongki/Kangin looks. Hahaha!

Ok enought bout them, I'm going to find out more. Hahaha.
Back to DBSK news.
I'm still waiting for the release of DBSK version MV of their new Jap single.
I think it's gonna be release after the single is out.
The boys are back in Korea to record their 4th album.
I hope Jae is feeling well by now, but now it's YooChun's turn to get the bug.
YooChun vomitted and having stomach cramps after filming and he was rush to the hospital.
Omo! I bet he is fine now.
YooChun-ah! Get Well Soon!
This goes out to all DBSK members, take care of yourself ok!!
Your health is the most important to us!!

ok that's about it.
I need to study for Java UT tmr. Haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment