Sunday 8 June 2008

Dream Turned Into Drama

hi punkettes...

It was raining heavily in the morn yesterday and I woke up, I was like, 'Oh Shit!'
Cuz my plan to go to Chinese Garden with the girls could be ruined.
But the night before that, I wasn't having a very good night sleep.
Why? Well, Natasha and his brother was slept over at my house.
And of course, I have to sleep with her in case she woke up in the middle of the night wanting something or having nightmares. Me, Natasha and her brother were sleeping at the living room.

4am, all of a sudden she sat down, eyes still close and she was holding her blanket.
I was like shocked. I called her name, she answered but still with her eyes close.
Then I told her to get back to sleep, she lie down but she was rumbling with the blanket, eyes close. Creepy, but it got me awake all the time.

4.30am, her brother woke me up asking for a drink. and yes I have to get it for him.
5.30am, Natasha did it again. I couldn't sleep after that.
6.30am, thank god mum woke up, so she could take care of Natasha in case she did it again. I went back to sleep at my room.

Then at around 2pm, The usual 5 became 4 cuz Kyra got something caught up at the last minute.
Though it was raining, we continue with the plan. Eventually the rain has stop.
Some pictures:


More pictures click here.

Enough of that.
*Fandom mode: On*
Yesterday too, was the dream concert 2008.
It was suppose to be a 'Dream' concert it turned into a drama instead.
There were a lot of fans bashing (as usual).
This time was worse, banners got ripped off, booing was there, silence during an artists perfomance, rudeness between fanclubs....etc etc.
Haiz. I don't get it with these fans.
Why can't they support peacefully?!

DBSK was awesome as usual!



Killer Smile alert! Hubby you look amazing!


Oh Junsu!


Was that an itch or a wink, Micky? Hehehe.

And I love the Red Sea:

It says, 'Hi! TVXQ!'
Wow!

And yesterday too, while Dream Concert was going on,
In Thailand, Big Bang was having their Global Warning Tour concert.



Ferocious dragon, G.Dragon


Mr. Golden Sun, Taeyang.


Victory glory, Seung Ri.


D-liteful, Daesung

And last but not least:

How could I not forget all about namchin.
Suave, TOP.

Damn, i wish i could be at 2 places at a time.
Haiz. Hahaha. Nvm. Seeing these pictures made me happy.

I've change the blog song to F.T Island first Japanese single called Soyogi.
It's from their mini album, the Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi.
It's a nice song but I hate Hongki's hair in the vid. Hahaha.

*Fandom mode: Off*

ok now, that's about it.
I'm off to watch Shugo Chara.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment