Monday 16 June 2008

Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

hi punkettes...

Guess where I am right now?
I'm actually in school but not in class. Hahahaha.
Firstly, I am super late.
Secondly, just like the previous post said...I'm Lazy.

To the girls in class especially my partner in crime:
"Korg!! Sorry ehk?! Hahaha, korg tau la perangai fiza kan?! Wahahaha."

Later on I'm meeting Safiah & Fiqah later on cuz I wanna go to Bugis, to buy Erika's late bdae present. I can't tell what it is, cuz she might be reading this entry. Shhh....

So yesterday was father's day.
Appa, Happy Father's Day!
아빠
!사랑해요!
To in order to celebrate this father's day, my family had dinner out.
First fetch my dad from work then ate at Al-Ameen in Bukit Timah.
It was like damn, full of ppl, but thank goodness we got seats easily.
And the service was quite fast too!
We ate several kind of dishes, whoa!! Seriously, there were lots.
I was so so so so full. Hehehe.
And mum paid the bill, awww. Hehehehe.

I've changed the blog song to DBSK latest Japanese single which due to released on July 13th not July 23rd. The earlier the better cuz I simply love the song. It's sweet and like the sound of the harp in this song.

*Fandom mode: On*
Changmin fell during the Dangerous Mind performance at the Beijing DBSK concert.
I swear I had the youtube link somewhere but I'll post the link once I got it.
Or you just google it on youtube. Easy.
Aww...minnie. I guess the boys are damn tired!
Give these boys a break, they've done extremely well already.


And yesterday was the Super Triple Concert.
Hubby got a new haircut, not exactly new but it's the mushroom hairdo.
Hubby dear, I know you like my new fringe so much till you want it right?!
Hahahahaha. You can pull of anything off but don't stick to this hairstyle, okie?!
Ditch it! Hehehe.

I'll update more Super Triple Concert pictures soon I collect them.

*Fandom mode: Off*

i feel like going home, maybe i should. hahaha. bye bye!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment