Friday 6 June 2008

Shugo Chara

hi punkettes..

First up, Birthday Wish:
To A.Rasyid 'Ace', Happy 19th Birthday!!
I've already wished you earlier on Msn, cuz seriously I almost forgot.
Thank goodness I looked at the calendar, then I remembered your birthday.

Lately, after catching up with all those entertainment news that I've missed, I'm back into watching anime. This time Shugo Chara! I think it was Erika who recommend me this, or was it my cuzin?? But i think it was Erika, it was you, isn't it? Oh nvm. Hahaha.

Shugo Chara is about a girl named Amu Hinomori wished she would be true-self and along came 3 cute guardian angels to help her. The anime is cute and has a good storyline.
And I like this phrase at the beginning of the each episode,
"All Kids Holds An Egg In Their Soul, The Egg Of Our Hearts, Our Would-be selves, Yet Unseen."

Today, Little Natasha and her brother made a surprise visit to my house. Yay!!
I brought her and her brother to play at the park just behind my house.
She loves to run around and play the playground.
Furthermore, Natasha will be sleeping over.
Finally a chance to sleep with her since she was a baby.

I'm going out with the girls tomorrow for a picnic at Chinese Garden. Hahaha!
I bet it's gonna be fun!! I will never forget to bring my camera along tomorrow.
And take lots and lots of pictures.

*Fandom mode: On*



Ok now, Super Junior has another sub group establish called Super Junior H.
H stands for Happy.
It consists of Sungmin, Shindong, Yesung,Kangin,Eunhyuk and Eeteuk.
Their album was released yesterday and first single of it called Cooking?! Cooking!
I guess this sub group is meant for the summer vibe.
I bet there's gonna be a lot of sub group from Super Junior ranging from A-Z! Hahaha!

Oh yes, tomorrow, Dream Concert 2008 in Seoul!
DBSK,Suju H,SNSD plus other K-pop artists, will performed.

And tomorrow too, Big Bang gonna have their concert in Thailand!

Kyra!!! It's tmr!! Aigoo...
We wish we were there!!
Oh nvm.

that's about it for today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment