Monday 30 July 2007

Late Updates!

hi punkettes...
ok, it's a late update. but as promised, my updates.
Friday:

THE UNION OF D100DGREEZ! YAY!
I was kinda pissed at first, cuz last minute change of plans, but eventually we stick to our original plans. I went off from school early to meet Fiqah n Kyra at CWP. We ate KFC first, cuz i was so damn hungry. Then we meet Erika and Safiah. Then the 5 of us, watch, THE SIMPSONS!! Omg, the movie is damn hillarious. It's a must watch. It has a storyline bt it was so funny. If you got sense of humour, go and watch it, those who thinks it is crap, then don't watch. Bt to me, its not crap.

Safiah got a shock after the movie. Why? Cuz she almost lost her phone. Luckily, Ain's (Erika's and Safiah's cuzin) boyfriend found it. Then we w/o ain, meet Iqah and Fana. Now, all 7 members of D100Dgreez are united! You know, it's hard for the 7 of us to get together, cuz our bz schedules. Then we took a lot of pictures! Yeah! Then after that, I went to meet Saiful cuz he wanted to give me the Harry Potter cd. Thanks! Then after that, home! I got naggings of course, but at least I enjoy myself.


Saturday:
Nothing much happens, I went out with Fiqah and Nenek cuz they want to cut their hairs. Fiqah don't really know which hairstyle to choose, so I choose for her. I suggest her the bob hair that I used to cut, it look nice on her, if she knows how to style it.

I wanna say thanks to Fiqah and Nenek for the late bdae presents. Haha. Fiqah gave me a cushion, a Minnie mouse cushion and Nenek gave me 1000 pieces puzzle. Aigoo. Now i know how Erika feels while trying to put the puzzles together. Haha.


Sunday:
I woke up early, cuz Mum wanted to send my grandma (dad's mum) back to my aunt's house in JB. I was sleepy of course, bt at least I get the front seat of the car. Haha. After sending my grandma's to my aunt's house, we went shopping at Giant at Plentong. It was lunchtime, so we were hungry and we ate at Ayamas Restaurant. I ate Spaghetti, cuz I love Itallian food esp Pasta!!! Bro ate Baked Rice while mum and Nadia ate Chicken Rice.




After we eat, we went shopping for groceries. Next, we're off to my grandma's (mum's mother) house. I am so glad to see cute little Natasha again. Haha. Poor Farid, he go sore eyes. I tease him that he peep his elder sis during shower. Haha. I slept in my cuzin's room, cuz yeah, I was sleeping. At night time, we went home.


Farid and Natasha.


Natasha and Me! Haha.

And yeah, so that's my weekend ppl. Haha.

Today, nothing much. Maths module, argh! Headache! Thanks to Jingwen, I get a slight idea of what the problem statement is about.

And here's a picture, I took during break 2. W3! That's my block, where my class is at. Ha!
Hehe. Tmr is the official opening of RP. Yeah, it is finally opened officially. Haha. Tmr, I might be going to the JUMP party since I got a ticket from Khai.Thanks dude!
I met up with Saleha aft school to return my guitar cable she borrowed and we met Nizam.
Haha. I went home, played Need For Speed Most Wanted on my laptop for a while before going online doing this update. Haha.
Oh yeah, one last thing, I am so glad that my football darling is back on the football field again! Yay! And he even scored a goal which led his team to win the cup! Who am I talking about? Go and guess for those who don't know. Haha.
that's about it for today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika



No comments:

Post a Comment