Thursday 13 September 2007

Bloody Moodswings

hi punkettes...

so ok now, here me complain.
why everyone in this house has bloody moodswings today?
its the only the first day of fasting month, and ppl having moodswings?

After dad came back from work, mum suddenly brings up about the mess in my room.
I just lie down on the floor watching TV. And dad would like me to bring down the posters in my room. Mum threatens that she would tear it up. Haiz. Feeling so fuck up at that moment for a while. Why can't I watch TV peacefully? I only had 1 celeb poster up on my wall. Then mum brings up about bro again and i was like, "here we go again..." I have no choice bt to bring down my celeb poster down before mum tears it down.

i tot i was going to sleep last night after being online. bt nah, i stayed up. Haha. Until 4am, basically watching The Devil. Erika has finished the series earlier than me! How can it be! Haha. Bt i was bz on the 2nd week or else i shld finish it by now. I'm watching the last epi tonight.
Then at 4am, help mum to prepare for sahur and basically i slept at 5.30am.

Shout out to mimi: Hey you! You've made my eyes swells from crying! Haha.

Mimi lent me a korean movie called Once In A Summer and yeah, it made me cry. Yes it was! I'm a sucker when it comes to these kinds of movies. Haiz. Haha. Don't give me these kind of movies again or else my eyes will become swollen. Haha!

This comes out of random. My son boiboi had died cuz I killed him. Haha! He rather be dead than suffer for his life from a disfunctional family. Haha! The End.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment