Sunday 30 September 2007

Too Many I Can't Choose.

hi punkettes...

Today, I decided to clean out the shoe rack and whoa, i gathered all my heels and these are my collection. 8 pairs of heels. Haha. I've got 3 more, but I decided to throw them away since I can't wear it anymore. Mum said, instead of throwing, I should give them to my cuzin. But I told mum that they can't fit in. So, off to the rubbish bin.


Kyra! Look, I still keep the heels that you gave me for my bdae. Haha! I just bought the black pointed shoes last week and I adore it a lot!! Haha.

I was watching Music Bank on KBS, and Big Bang is No.1!! Haha! Yippee. I'm like a mad woman in front of the TV, screaming for Big Bang. Haha. Nvm.

My family went to buka at my grandma's house yesterday. Gosh, my aunt cooked laksa! I'm crazy. Haha! I love laksa especially with Udon noodles. Fuh! Yummy! But my aunt cook it with normal laksa noodles, I'm fine with it. I ate like 3 full bowls of it with lots n lots of Cockerels! Yes, I do eat quite a lot when someone cooks my favourite food. Haha!

And there was Pengat Pisang especially for me! Aww, aunt you're so sweet! Haha. She knows that i love Pengat Pisang too. Mum brought some of it home, and I didn't get to eat much cuz Nadia ate it. Hmph! Nvm.

Ok now, I can't wait to meet my Old wrps peeps on Friday! We're going to AMK Hub Seoul Garden. We're gonna buka together. Yay! I miss them lots.

The other day, Mimi told me that she saw my ex-bf working at Siam Kitchen in CP. I was like, "huh?", "Which?". She says that he look like chinese but he is malay. Huh? I don't have any ex that look like chinese but is a malay. I am totally confuse. Mimi also said, that the whole school knows about me n this so called 'my ex'. What? I am really damn confuse.

That's about it for now,
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment