Sunday 9 September 2007

Bz week!

hi punkettes...

damn, i have a very bz week. yeah!
monday - sunday. damn bz that i couldnt even update my blog. Haha!

as the previous post, wednesday was a blast with all my friends in sentosa.
i had a great time. once again, sorry i couldnt stay for the night bbq.

then on thursday, a very tiring day.
i had a very long day.
well, i signed up for this AFA film making workshop in school.
students from la salle n ntu came too.
i was speechless, i mean they were talking about filming,camera stuff, the stuff that i didnt know that much and i really dont know what to say.

they even ask me what am i majoring in. i was like huh? major in what? i have no major in anything. oh well. than we have to break into groups consisting of 3 diff sch in each team. my team consists of yvonne(la salle), kent(la salle) and nicole (ntu).
i must say that kent really look like simon amstell. gd thing he didnt talk like simon. but he always ends a sentence with 'right'. haha.

so thursday is shooting day.
then friday is editting day. i was sick.

i really learnt a lot in this workshop. yes i really do. im inspired to make a short film myself. now that i have my own video camera! yay!
To my girls D100Dgreez: let's make a short film with our script that we made before aye?
Haha.

My team's film was great. cool! bt i like simah's team vid, it was cute! boiboi! hahahaha
my head was getting heavier as i watch the other team's presentation. i dunno why. probably i dun eat that much. or i dun eat well. haiz.

On saturday, i've already promised my cuzin, mimi to go out with her to take her hp yg dh jatuh jamban back. The phone repairing was under my name. So i have to be there to take it back. Unfortunately, the phone cannot be fixed as it was already corrupted. The phone drop inside the toilet bowl already, so corrupted with water. Padan muka! Haha!

The both of us went shopping for a while around orchard. Mostly at far east bt some at topshop.

Hmm, today. Nothing much. Except that i went to a relative's wedding. Then bro came back from Tampines and he had changed the old cable tv set-top box with the digital one. Yippee!! Haha.

Then at 7.30pm, the asian premiere of HSM2. I must say, the storyline was ok. Finally Ryan had stand up for himself against her sister Sharpay! Haha! Favourite part of the movie, hmm, of course the 2 cuties part, I Don't Dance! The part where Gabriella when apart from Troy was a bit teary for me. Haha. I was almost in tears. Truthfully speaking. I'm sucker for those kind of scenes. Hehe.

I guess I going to watch late night movies again.
Oh ya Erika, I can watch KBS!!! Yay!! Haha.

well that's about it for my bz week. 1 more week to go before school's open. summer gonna be over soon. and also puasa gonna arrive soon too.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment