Saturday 1 September 2007

Heartbreaking

so here's the story:

I must say is the saddest day of my life.
Why?

Today is a special day but someone just make my heart really really hurts.

This is what I have to say:

Mum,
Today is meant to be a special day for you. Cuz it is your birthday.
But now you have hurt the feelings of your son and of course your daughter.
Just because we didn’t wish you earlier today, that doesn’t mean that we didn’t care.
Do you know that we plan to buy a cake for you and celebrate it with you?
Since Aunt had bought a cake for you, so it is best to celebrate it using that cake.
But you seem never to appreciate it, when you said that, “Why must there be a cake then you 2 want to wish me?”

Those words really hurts us both. Do you know what is the meaning of celebration?
Have you ever wish us Happy Birthday on our bdae? I think never. Not ever. But we never complain. Cuz we both know that you know it is our bdae. So stop being sensitive!

Why are you such a complainer? We both don’t know what to say. What do you actually want? We try to make you happy.

After mum said those harsh words, I can see that bro is really upset. It is unusual that bro lock himself in the room after work. I can see that he is upset. I try to hold back my tears, but I just couldn’t help it. I think she can see that my eyes started to get teary. Cuz it is really hurtful.

Now I look at the present that bro and I bought, I don’t feel like giving it to her. I’m afraid that she won’t accept it. Bro and I bought a phone for mum, but I’m afraid that she doesn’t want to use it. We bought it for her to use, so that we both can contact her easily whenever she wants to go out. I just don’t know mum, I just don’t know whether to give it to you or not. I’m afraid of the outcome.

Ok. Fine. Now. I try not to take it too hard. But I’m upset.

I wanna say thank you dad, for cheering us up. Family dinner was awfully quiet today. So, thank you dad.

Toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment