Wednesday 5 September 2007

My Misery Was Cause By Me

hi punkettes...
the lyrics of a song i wrote today called I Am The One To Blame.

I Am The One To Blame

My eyes are red from excessive crying.
I’m sorry that I’m causing you to be hurt all the time.
I finally realized that now I am wrong.
I wish you can give one chance for me to prove.

All I have to do is not to be afraid.
But I have to be true to my heart.
And I’m sure everything will be fine.
In order to be safe, I have to save myself.

I am in the wrong side of life all along.
I am so stubborn for not following your guidance.
I am so stupid to realise that you were right.
I have to blame it all to myself, not to you.

Give me time to mend myself back together.
I’m shattered and weak at the moment.
Once again, I want to apologise my wrong doings.
Because, I Love You.

I suffered all my life all because of me.
I cause my own misery.
I cause my own life to be shattered
What have I’ve done?

I am the one to blame.


Sorry mum. I've realised that I'm wrong. Sorry.


Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment