Monday 17 September 2007

New Semester

Hi punkettes…

While my other friends are having my holidays, I’m starting school again. Haiz!

Today is the first day of school of the new semester. Well, I confess that I’m pretty nervous meeting the new classmates. But they were so friendly. I met ling to school, cuz we’re in the same class. Then go up class, W35Q.

We opened the door and there were greetings. They were uber friendly. Haha! Then we got into our groups and started to mingle. I’m team with Kasminah, Yimei, Jave and Cedric. The class was kinda noisy and yeah, it’s cool. I bet this gonna be a hyper class like my horny monkeys and goat class, W35B!

I have fucking problem with msn today. I can’t add people. We were exchanging msn and I added some of the class but after I added 16ppl, I can’t add more. Huh?

What a way to start the new semester, SCIENCE! Damn, I just totally hate science!
My teammates were so stress about it. Furthermore, I’m the leader of the day. Great! Haiz! Sorry to those that I chat with on msn today and hear me complain. Haha! Can’t help it, today is like so sian. Haha.

My presentation went quite well. Eventhough it’s the new class, I have no fear of presenting at all. Wow! Haha. So erm, that’s my first day of school. I’m looking forward to know the rest of the class.

I went home with Ct and Zakia. We shared our stories about our new class. Then met Saleha at CP for a while. I arrived home at 6.30pm.

My god! Mum nags again on how she really wants me to be the housewife material type of girl. Then she blabbers about when she was about my age, she know how to do all the housework in the house. She thinks that all I don’t know what is the meaning of hardship. $^@*%#! I can’t curse. I feel like crying after she say that I dunno the meaning of hardship, but I just keep quiet. @#$%^&! I feel like cursing, but I can’t. Fasting month.

So basically that is my first day of school.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment