Monday 24 September 2007

Pictures! My Promise.

hi punkettes
as promised the pics...

Friday:


The Sept Babies!
The Geylang Serai Gang. Haha! Gosh!
From left: Kas, Ain, Zul, Me, Dian, Khai, Azri.

Haha! Cedric! Wei Yang, Nice One!

W35Q's First Class Photo Ever.

Saturday:
These were taken at Spotlight in PS. We're playing dress up.


Sunday:
Faraheda Natasha! Im quite surprised that she wanted to me to bath for her instead of her sister.

My cuzins.
From left: Fatin(15), Ayu(14), Me(18).

Here we are again, Cam-whoring. Haha. I just realised that my complexion is the fairest among them. Haha! Thank to Fair n Lovely lotion.


And again...Haha! There's more. I'm quite lazy to post.

So that's all basicaly the pics of my weekends. Haha!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment