Monday 24 September 2007

Updates Galore!

Hi punkettes

I’ve already promised Azri, Ain & Kas to update my blog here it is. =)

Friday:
Well, a week of school had just passed and it’s awesome!
I love my new class, damn hyper!!
We’ve only know each other for 5 days, and but we’re like know each other, like forever. Haha!

Well on Friday, it’s Khai’s bdae. So during first break, a bunch of us went to CP to buy cake. We bought a coffee cake at Bengawan Solo. Eventhough it’s Khai’s bdae but the cake is for Cedric too. Cuz his bdae is like exactly a week after Khai’s.

Today’s module is quite okay, but I don’t like the faci. We call her Olive Oyl. Popeye’s wife. Cuz the faci look so like Olive.

2nd break, we celebrate the Sept babies bdae! We managed to get creams on both of their faces. Khai’s was worst. Cedric got a cream goattie. Hahaha. We had fun! We took our first ever class photo ever!

The class is damn hyper but the facilitators are so damn weak. I mean, ridiculous! Nvm. Haiz. Endure for 15 weeks more. Haha.

After school’s over, Azri,Yvonne, Ush, Ling and Me played pepsi cola outside class. Hehe. The last time I played this game was during FFP summer camp, at the lawn outside E2.

I got hold of 2 new games already. 1 is CS and the other one is Super Mario! Haha. I want to get my CS skills back before I could challenge the peeps in class.
I’m so looking forward to a class chalet in December. Can celebrate Chye’s bdae also.

Saturday:
Honestly, I thought of sleeping the whole day because I really need some bloody sleep. But then Fiqah wanted to go out with us. Well, all us agreed. But not all of us came, except for Safiah, cuz she got last minute change of plan. Fiqah, you are sick yet you wanted to go out. Haiz. Nvm.

So we went to Orchard and walk around. I bought a belt for myself. Around 4pm, Kyra and Fiqah went home, while Erika and I went to PS and Coolzone.

After that I quickly rush home, change my clothes and went to my aunt’s house for buka.
Most of my relatives was there. My mum’s rojak mamak was the hot favourite of the day. Finished in minutes. Haha.

I went home feeling knackered. I’m so tired and bloody sleepy.

Sunday:
I woke up early cuz mum wanted to go Johor. Mum expect to be ready in just 30 mins. I normally took about an 1hr! With the time given, I just dress up casually without putting any make-up on. Ish! I feel so naked. Haha!

It was raining heavily when we got out of the house. We drop Dad at Kranji cuz he is going off to work and I took over the front seat. Haha. Thank god traffic was smooth. So we arrived at my grandma's house at about 10am exactly.

After sitting down for a few hours, Mum, Bro, Nadia, my grandma and I went to Angsana by car. It's quite troublesome to shop when my grandma is around. Haiz. Cuz old woman walk slow and mum wanted to shop fast. But I don't know how we managed to shop quite a lot.
I bought myself a pair of heels.

Then we went to the Bazaar Ramadhan near my grandma's house and bought some food. Yummy! Haha. Eating together with your relatives all at once was fun, don't you think? I'm so called the eldest there, so I have to take care of my other cuzins. Haha. Penat aku layan diorang.

After buka, 5 of my cuzins and I watched Simpsons The Movie played on my laptop together. Yes, I brought my laptop along. Haha.
At about 11pm, we went back home to Singapore. And omg, traffic jam at the Johor Customs! Argh! It took about 2hours just to clear the traffic jam. I couldn't listen to music on my phone cuz it ran out of battery! So i was dead bored in the car. And Nadia, who was sleeping on my shoulders was drooling on me. Urgh!!!! EEEEE!!!

So we arrived safely home at about 2.30am, darn I was sleepy. So we sahur very early that day instead of the normaly 4.30am. After sahur, I went to dreamland.

Monday:
Hence, today I woke up late and I missed school. The message tone of my phone rang and I woke up. It was from Azri asking whether Am I going to school or not. I look at the clock, DANG! It was almost 10am! School starts at 9 and I woke up at 10am. Haiz!! So nvm.

Then, mum asked me to do some chores like sweeping the floor and 'petik taugeh'! Haha. Haiz.
And later, I need to go Jurong to send some food to Dad's workplace.


I will post the Friday pictures soon. I promised!

Toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment