Friday 14 September 2007

My Prince Died

hi punkettes..

i've finished watching all 20 episode of the devil drama.
my handsome lawyer was stabbed, and he accidentally killed the detective.
so both of them died in the end. my prince died. tisk tisk. i cried at the last part. haiz.

anika, you're such a crybaby!

for the past few days, i am working. working as delivery girl. Haha!
yeah, my mum cook some dishes n i would deliver it to my grandma's house. Haha!
and then, grandma will talk n talk on how useless she is, her children nvr called her. the same old grandmother story. She would ask the same old question repeatedly. Haiz. I understand. As usual, we, as her grandchildren have to endure.

a part of me wanna go to school and the other part dun wanna go back to school. haiz!
need some motivation!!

i've changed the song to big bang's latest song called lies. its a new sound from them instead the same old hip hop beat. it's like a new genre for big bang to try. kudos!

i need new games on my laptop!! cuz im getting sick n tired with the ones in my laptop now. i've alr finished playing need for speed most wanted. pro evolution soccer sick n tired of it, transformer completed, dawn of war getting bored of it. i need new games!! Haha! anyone?

hear me complain n whines again. Haha!

anika, stop whining!
that's my alter ego saying it.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment