Sunday 16 September 2007

It's Britney,Bitch!

hi punkettes...

damn, i am so tired yesterday. I spend the whole day cleaning out my room.
all the bloody dust made me have a flu! i was sneezing all the time!!
then i found my old diary and i read it back again.
haha. i was rolling all over the floor laughing for the stupid stuff that i wrote.
talking about my crushes, friends, enemies etc etc.
looking it back, i thought, "what was i thinking? im like an idiot writting these stuff!"
haha.nvm. that was old story.

then at night, my cuzins came. kak mizah n mimi. well kak mizah want me to help her do the editting of a video interview with her lecturer whereas mimi just a plain busybody. Haha!
it was already 1am, still haven't finish.
right now im waiting for her to come again to finish this thing.

ive downloaded britney's newest song called gimme more. the song is a dance retro track. quite catchy. i like it. the beginning it says,"it's britney, bitch!" Yeah. The bitch is back. Haha!

to ling: ling! sorry, i couldnt go shopping with you at amk hub. sorry! i promise i would make it up to you! go sch with me tmr! call me!

I was bored and i browse some super junior pictures on the net. And this is what i come across:



kangin, shave off his hair! this was taken during his radio show. haiz.




this is him before. his smile! won me over. oppa! i miss your hair!

well.nvm. he is still the bad boy. and i cant wait for super junior newest album that will be released on 20 Sept! Yay! All 13 of them altogether ever since the accident! Im excited!

that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment