Friday 28 September 2007

Strangely, I Miss The Class

hi punkettes...

yesterday was my cognitive faci's bdae. so one of her friend, bought her a cake and we're supposed to surprise her with it during the 3rd meeting.
so kasminah, ain and i kept it at the other classroom, it was an empty classroom. oh boy, i swear the 3 of us are going to freeze to death. it was super cold i tell ya!

i supposed to keep on a lookout for mrs anne, but i was caught. haha! but nvm. the surprised still work though. haha. and omg! the cake was chocolate cake. i was so tempted!! i couldn't resists cakes!! seriously i couldn't resist it. bt i am able to control. amanda was feeling kinda guilty eating in front of me, azri and zul. haha. bt we kept telling her that it's ok.

ok that was yesterday.

today, i supposed to have the photoshoot with kyra and erika. but I wasn't prepared. i have bad skin. sorry girls, we'll do it some other day. i promised.

i didn't come to school today, cuz firstly, mum said that she wanna go to the hospital to visit my aunt with me. but she cancelled it. dang!! if not, i'll be already in school. so im kinda pissed.

but strangely...

i miss the class. yes, i miss W35Q. i dunno y, but strangely i miss them. their wackyness, gilaness, their "whoo during presentation"ness. Hahaha.
but it's a good thing that they're not horny as my W35B. speaking of them. i was in convo with them in class on wednesday. all kind of dirty horny gay stuff come out. typical. and ling! omg! i felt like killing you on that day. she kept on dissing me with khan. Azri and I kena rape by her. My body aches! Hahaha. Your claws to sharp.

for example...
in the convo, they were cursing and swearing. and i was like, "im fasting ppl! plz dun break my fast." then khan replied saying my period will come after i come home. then Ling replied, "khan go check ah," and "heavy or not?" omg!! ling! i was feeling so paiseh! hahaha. haiz.

Lesson learnt:
I'm not going to have a msn convo with W35B during the fasting month again. I cannot tolerate your horny crapness this month. Ok. Haha!

Ok let's move away from school.
I've already watched SUJU's movie. Hahaha. Quite hillarious. I never expect the attacker to be Kibum. I suspected Donghae all along. And leetuek! The Panda! So random. Well he wants to be in the movie so bad cuz he was involve in d accident and became the Panda. Haha!

SUJU's new MV, Don't Don. It's totally different. Reminds me of Rain's vid of I'm Coming.
It is so nice to see Kyuhyun back in action again. Eventhough, he appeared in the MV for like 30 secs only. But that's a message saying that he is back. Kyuhyun darl, recover 100% soon aye! Hwaiting!! I gotta comment on Kangin-shi, u shave your nice hair makes u look fat. To me, with hair, you look muscular, but bald, makes u look fat. Honestly. Haiz.

Ok, anyways, I can't wait to get back in sch on Monday. Cuz i miss the class. Aww. Haha!
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CEDRIC!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment