Tuesday 11 September 2007

I Have A Son Name Boiboi.

hi punkettes..

ok today is like my 3rd time going to town within a week.
2 times with mimi and today with Saleha.

we basically went shopping. saleha bought most of her stuff.
first it was a purple addidas shoes, addidas wallet. then purple crumpler bag. haha.
she had the thing for purple today. and its getting into me as well.

but...

i wanna say a very very huge thank you to Saleha for the Crumpler bag you bought for me worth of 100+ bucks!!!! Thanks girl!! Remind me not to go shopping with you again. Haha. Just joking. and today we rock our shades off. Haha!

I slept at 4am yesterday. (i know i shld slp early nowadays). bt i was online talking crap. sorry, can't help it, i was bored. Hehe. and yesterday, i know that i have a son name boiboi. thanks to that irresponsible father, saiful and the crazy mother, safiyah. Haha. boiboi was hit by a car by the mother. and i was the so called part-time mother to take care of boiboi, since both parents heck care about him.

so ok, that was my crap yesterday while talking to saiful. i was bored actually. sorry!

To Ling: Eh! Go to school with me on Monday. We same class again! Yay! Haha!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment