Sunday 13 April 2008

4 Minutes To Save The World

hi punkettes..
I swear this freaking laptop needs to go another round at the helpdesk.
My D drive can't be double click.
My VPN is nuts.
My RocketDoc going crazy.
And there's a lot of dysfunctional stuff.

I'm going to the helpdesk in school first thing during break 1.
Since tmr I can rely with my team mates a bit.

Hmm..let's see what happened today?
Nothing much.
I have the mood to clean my room today and I don't know why. Haha!
Apart from that, went to IMM cuz mum wanted to buy some lightings.
Mum thought there's a bunch of lighting shops over there, but most of them moved.
Then went to Sheng Shiong and did some groceries shopping.
That's my Sunday basically.

And I just love the new Madonna feat Justin Timberlake music video:

4 Minutes (To Save The World)



that's all for now.
gotta sleep early, tmr school or else overslept again. Haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment