Tuesday 29 April 2008

Shagged

hi punkettes...

Gosh! I'm tired!
I was having my first UT of Year 2 today, and it's Java!
Overall, manageable.
Today's faci is so DULL! Monotone! Hmph!
But the class is hyper today! Haha! Great!

Bro called me while I was having UT.
Then he msg me that he is picking me up from school and head to Sheng Siong cuz mum wanna do some groceries shopping.
As soon I got home, help mum unpacking the groceries then immediately I headed to my room and in an instant, Zzzzzzzzz, I doze off.

I thought of doing PP today at home. And now it seems like, I have no mood to do.
Probably tmr morning and I gotta finish it before going to FFP meeting tmr.
First FFP meeting of the year starts tmr.
It's time to meet the hoobaes (juniors in korean) since I am a sunbae (senior in korean) already.

Browse around soompi and found out that one member of Monday Kiz, a korean singing male duo, Kim Min Soo died from a motorcycle accident. Oh gosh! He's just 24!
This is tragic and sudden. It's just week since Turtle's Turtleman died, and now another K-popper. RIP, Kim Min Soo!

Enough about that, I've not been paying attention to hubby lately.
And I saw this on soompi too:


His biceps! Omo! Love it, honey!
And one thing, his tote bag. Looks feminine.
I'm suppose to have that bag, not you, hubby!



I know how I'm not paying attention to you, but you don't have to be like TOP.
Anyways, love the hoodie darling.



Love you, Kim Jae Joong! Muacks!
And congrats for another No.1 on the Oricon Charts!

Seeing pictures of hubby makes me alive again, after being moodless.

that's about it for now.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment