Saturday 12 April 2008

Hana Yori Dango

hi punkettes...
I've just found a new pic of boyfriend, hehe:

Big Bang is doing another parody, after Coffee Prince for their tour again.
And this time is the popular japan drama, Hana Yori Dango.
TOP's role is Doumyouji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group.
In the actual drama, this role was played by Arashi member, Matsumoto Jun.
(Kyra did I get the name right?!)

Wohoo, my boyfriend is hot! Haha.
Thank god (again) he ditched his ugly alien knots hair. Love ya!

Well this is Matsumoto-san of Arashi, if you're wondering who,

Hmm, any resemblance between him and TOP? Haha!

I didn't go to school yesterday simply because, guess what?
I OVERSLEPT!!!!!

Woke up at 6.30am as usual, went to shower and after that dress up and do morning prayers.
The clock shows 7.05 am, still early. So I decided to take a quick nap. And after that, I overslept.
I woke up around 11.45am, then Minah called asking where am I. Hehe. Aish!! I swear this won't happen again. Aigooo...

And I love Kim Yoo Bin's of Wonder Girls style:




Well, that's about it for now.
Today is Saturday, so it is my KBS channel day. Haha.
I'm off to watch TV.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment