Thursday 3 April 2008

RIP Turtleman

hi punkettes..

One sad news rock the Kpop scene yesterday.
One of the members of the pop Trio, Turtles passed away which is Turtleman.



Turtleman a.k.a Lim Sung Hoon died of heart attack in his home apartment.
I got this from soompi:
"Lim's manager went to Lim's house at about 2:30 pm (Korea time) today, and found him without a pulse. Lim's manager said that they had an appearance scheduled, but that Lim wouldn't pick up his phone and his house was locked. "I got a locksmith to get the door open and I saw him laying on his bed; I assumed he was sleeping," said the manager. But when Lim wouldn't wake up, he realized that Lim wasn't breathing and called an ambulance. The hospital said that Lim had died about 5~6 hours before he was found."

So to pay a tribute to them, I've changed the blog song to my favourite song from them called, Sing la la la. I'll changed back to SNSD after a few days.

Now back to me.
I was having a fever yesterday and today still.
I couldn't sleep last night, because my head is aching so badly and my body temperature is hot.
Hmm...about 38.5 degrees celcius. I literally sleep at 12am and then woke up at 3am. I tried to sleep in the living room but nope, still feeling warm. In the end, I decided to take a cold shower. A cold shower at 3am!! Gosh! I feel better than before, eventhough the fever is still there.
I remember chatting to Minah the day before and she told me that when she had a fever, all she eats is Panadol and she forced herself to perspire when she sleeps. And I did that.

Thankfully, the fever subside a little bit but still my head hurts. But I feel better than yesterday.
I suppose to go to Erika's place today to get Safiah's bdae letter but she send it to my place instead cuz I am sick. Thanks buddy! Appreciate it! =)

Iqa send me a late April Fools Day prank, yesterday.
She text me saying that a guy wanted my phone number. And obviously say, "Who?"
Then she replied, "Hahahaha...April's Fool! Eventhough it was late..."
I was like, "??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
Seriously it was LAME, my dear!
Just you wait! Hahaha!

Browse at Kyra's blog and saw a pic of TOP brand new 'hideous' hair.

Darling! What have you done?! Aish...!
Change it back, please! I rather have you bald than this hair.

Then I browse Soompi again and got this pic:

Yay! G-dragon finally ditch his bowl (mangkok) hair! Hot!
This what Junsu would like to call, "Atom Boy Hair!"

And also at Soompi, I got this pic:

Hubby-yah! Why are you crying, sayang?!!
Wae!!??!! (Why? In Korean)
Over at Soompi, it said you cried in Love In The Ice performance during the 3rd Japan live tour!
Ok ok, the song is a bit sad. But, cheer up okie?! Hehehe! I'm here for you! Haha! ;)

See, smilling suits you better! So smile always!

Ok that's about it for now, I'm going out with the girls tmr!
Hopefully all 7 of us is present.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment