Monday 7 April 2008

School Finally Starts

hi punkettes...
So today, is the new beginning of another journey in RP.
Yeah, so officially school starts today.
Met Minah at Woodlands Interchange and saw a couple of ex-classmates.
Walk to school as usual. As usual, early morning was pack with loads of students.

Arrive school then met Yimei since she's in the same class as me.
The block was black out, electricity power down and so we have to take the stairs which is super dark. I almost trip and fell but thank god I hold on to Yimei. Phew! My class is at level 5 and I have to take the bloody dark stairs! Aigoo...

Reach the classroom, only a few came. Then slowly the rest of the class arrives.
As usual like other new terms, I have to self-introduce again.
Got a few names that I could remember.
Since most of my classmates are girls, I get along quite well.
Let's see, the names that I could remember, there were:
Huda,
Fatin,
Fadilah,
Miza,
Sarah,
Ivy,
Regina,
Felicia,
Jacqueline,
Joel,
Junior,
Junjie,
Vicky....
Erm...that's all I could remember...
Sorry to those that I can't remember, I will try and remember your names, ASAP. =)

Thank god that the problem is straightforward. Phew!
During break 2, meet GG and eat lunch with them at Food Haven but Zul was late.
Then went back to class to finish up the PPT.
Presentation was okay, Yimei's group got shot with tonnes of question from the faci. Aigoo..
I was falling asleep during presentation. Haiz...

Went home with Minah and straight went to my bed and sleep.
Yeah, I was that tired.

Just a while ago, Mum told me that she's going to KL with bro on bro's bdae cuz Grandma is going to Germany.
When I first find out that grandma is going to Germany, I was like, "OMG!"
Of course, she's going alone, she's going with my aunt.
I couldn't go cuz I got my BTT on that day. Aish...!

I'm going to rebond my hair this wednesday. Wohooo...can't wait!
I'm going to have my long sleeky hair back! Yay! Haha!

And and and, I'm so glad that my darling TOP changed his normal hairstyle back.
I guess he's afraid that I will make him bald. Wahahaha!

that's about it for now,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment