Monday 14 April 2008

Fit

hi punkettes...
I was quite early to school today. Wahaha! And thank god, I didn't overslept.
Gosh, it's only been a week since school starts and my right knee is giving problem already.
I took off the guard that I supposed to wear, cuz it is troublesome.
I think I must remind myself to wear before going to school cuz I walk to school from Wlds Intchg everyday. Tiring, you know!

Finally got my laptop reformated(again!).
I swear this time my VPN better be working or else, I'll throw away this damn thing!

This saturday, my BTT, my elder bro birthday too.
And oh heck, he's away with mum sending grandma to KL cuz she's going Germany with my aunt.
I'll be home alone again this weekend. And minah wanted to go Escape since she got free tix.
I'm in but only after my BTT. Oritey!?

My daily ritual is back which is to dance before I go to sleep.
It's becoming a habit. Haha. Plug in my mp3 and dance to whichever song that plays.
I must keep fit! Yeah! Haha.

2 GIFs that I want to share, Haha:

Oi! Darling, you suppose to kiss me! Not Daesung! Hahaha.
Ok ok I know, Daesung is just simply adorkable. Wahaha.


"You silly kid!" Haha.
I love this duo! The 2 Seung Hyun of Big Bang.
Choi Seung Hyun & Lee Seung Hyun!
Hehe!

Now, I'm tired.
I need some beauty sleep. Wahaha.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment