Tuesday 1 April 2008

That Was Close

hi punkettes...

As promised, I'll update on my trip to the hospital today.
Woke up early, cuz my appointment is at 11am.
Arrived at the hospital, full of people!!
But i think the process was quick cuz there's not many people in the 'Bone' department. Haha!

The doctor said, my lump going to be permanent.
He doesn't suggest surgery, because it doesn't have a guarantee that the pain will go away.
As soon I heard about it, I was like, "Phew!", "Yay!"
The doctor gave me an ointment to rub on my lump if the pain comes. That's it.
Boy, I felt so relieved! No surgery for me!! Yippeee!
Oh ya, I have to wear a knee guard for a while.
Yeah, so that's my trip to the hospital today.

Yesterday, I was alone at home cuz I woke up mum was gone.
She went with aunt to Arab Street.
I phoned her and asked her to buy Bryani Rice went she gets home.
I was bored and Kyra text me about going out to celebrate Safiah's bdae.
Then I remembered that I haven't buy Safiah's present.
Kyra wasn't free yesterday so I text Erika.

So we both went out to CP.
Walk around the mall, in search for Safiah's present.
Then we both went to Metro and played with this voice recorder toy.
The voice that we recorded can be changed to low and high.
It was funny!! Our voice sound manly and chipmunk at the same time. Hahaha!
We thought of buying it, but come to think of it, it was childish. Haha!
So we bought something else. I can't tell here, Safiah might be reading this. Hehe!

Ok now, move on.
I was browsing WikiDrama and read up on the cast bio of Unstoppable Marriage.
One of them is from FT Island, Jaejin. There's a Wiki link of FT Island next to Jaejin's name.
So I went in and read about FT Island.
And one shocking thing that I've found that,

Their concert in Malaysia was cancelled!

Immediately I told Erika about it online on Msn.
Phew! Lucky she didn't go that concert, or else it will be a disaster. And will end up disappointed.
Some say it was the cause of the local organisers and some say it because of FTI.
But I don't know what the real cause is. FTI only had a autograph session which was before the day of the concert only. Yet, many fans are dissappointed.
The poster that I saw in Penang turn out to be a failure. Haiz.
Hopefully, if any Korean artists come here for a concert, it won't be like that.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I've changed the blog song to SNSD Kissing You Rock Remix. Quite cool rather than the girlish sweet sound.

I think that's about it.
toodless...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment