Sunday 20 April 2008

Weekends

Hi punkettes...

It's a late update. I'm sorry. Gomen!
So here's my weekend.
Friday:
Soon after school ended and also after watching Endang's DK performance at South Agora.
I met 'The Usual 5' to play badminton at the court right under my block.
Well, 'The Usual 5' were Kyra, Erika,Fiqah and Safiah, plus me, makes it five.
The reason why I call it the Usual 5, because usually the 5 of us meet and went out together instead the original 7 of us. Everytime, just us 5. So that is why 'The Usual 5'. Haha.




And there's a picture took by Erika which seems so wrong, Hehe:

Wahahahahahaha! Oopsy! o_O.
Click here for pictures.

Saturday:
Mum and Bro had already gone to KL very early in the morning.
Mum called at exactly 7.30am to wake me up and also to wake Daddy up for work.
She already prepared breakfast before she leaves. Left me to serve it.

I had BTT in the morning.
And I failed!! Oh bollocks! Aish!! Nvm, have to rebook it again.
Then waited for Minah at YCK.
I thought her twin sis is coming along but she's alone.
We both took bus 72 to Tampines then bus 3 to Pasir Ris Downtown East.

The both us definitely had fun at Escape Theme Park. Eventhough, the more the merrier.
At last, the 'Inverter' ride was open. Cuz everytime I went there, this ride is close.
Took it 2 times. I was screaming and cursing at the top of my lungs. Hehehe.
Then took 'Pirates' ride. Minah screamed, I didn't. I didn't find the ride scary at all, but she does.
Wahahaha.
It was strange, Minah was not afraid of 'Inverter' but I am, while I am not afraid of 'Pirates' while Minah was. Hmmm. Hehe.

After all the fun, our stomachs began to grumble.
Took the bus no. 5 to Simei and ate at Banquet cuz both of us wanna eat Ban Mian.
It was too early to go home, and we decided to go to Changi Airport. All 3 Terminals to walk around.





I'm just tired after all the rides. Pardon Me. Haha!


"Yes? How Can I Help You?" Haha!
More pictures click here.

Sunday:
Woke up at 7.30am to prepare breakfast for dad before he went to work.
Then sleep again, woke up at 11.30am and watch 'The King Of Brain' on KBS.
Basically today I am home alone. Lounge around in the house. Clean the house a bit. And watch a lot of TV. Yeah, boring Sunday! Accidentally slept while watching KBS in the afternoon then woke up just in time for 'Happy Sunday'. Have to watch it, cuz Lee Seung Gi was on.
Then at night around 8pm, Mum and Bro came back.

Yeah, so that's basically my weekend.
Tmr, school. Haiz. I'm such a lazy bum. Ish! Haha.
PP scope deadline is drawing nearer and I haven't think about of what to do for PP.

Before I go, just wanna share a hilarious pic that I found of T.O.P:

This pic was photoshop and it is so funny!
Thank goodness you ditch this hair, or else I'll have to borrow Dad's shaver and I'll have you bald in no time.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment