Thursday 17 April 2008

Never Been Happier

hi punkettes..
Today is Java...Java...Java...Java...! Aigoo...
But still manageable.
I woke up in the morning, thinking of what am I going to wear to school.
Then I saw my JUMP! SIT shirt at the back of my room door, so I just wear it to school.
Today's concept, ORANGE! Hehe. My fave colour! Wahaha!

Arrived school, then start Java lesson. Aish!
But thank you Zakia for helping me with the codes! =)

2nd break, went to meet Minah and Azri.
Minah and I shared lunch today. Yong tau foo with Kway Teow Tom Yam soup.
Cuz the 3 of us are on a tight budget. Hehe!
Besides, I've spent 80% of my monthly allowance on my hair already. Wahaha!
Then walked around the school looking at the SLA fiesta, visit Ain at the MCG booth pretending that we're going to sign up to MCG and form a new DK group called Endong, instead of Endang.
I visited FFP booth and saw, CT,Keryn,Juan,Illah,Saiful,Najiha,Huz there. Hang out with them there for a while. CT!! I like your hair! xD

Presentation went well.
I managed to knick some movies from Fad's lappy. Guess what, I saw DBSK Unforgettable Love Mini Drama in her laptop. Wahaha! Fad, watch that!! Funny!!
After that, walk home from school with Azri. Save Ezlink. Hehe!

Today mark the 1st Aniversarry i know these peeps:

The horny bastards of W35B. I never get sick of your horny jokes.
And Khai (Khairuddin), you look better with your short hair! Wahahaha!

Hmm..what else should I write here?
Let's indulge on my boyfriend pic okie? Wahaha.


Hot! Cut your fringe a bit dear, okie?!
Kyra! Your mum loves my boyfriend too? Cik! High five! Hahaha!

Well, that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment