Sunday 27 April 2008

One Night In A Fancy Hotel

hi punkettes...

Weekends update:
Saturday:
As promised, meet the girls to play badminton.
Most of us are here except for Iqah but this time Sheila join it.
Then all of a sudden, Nadia join it. Ish! This fatso..Haiz. Haha. But it's ok!
I just love the Fiqah play, uberly funny and cute too! Haha.
And Safiah, the one with different kind of style.





Click here for more pictures.

And then mum called my phone telling me to come home cuz we're going out.
We're going to Conrad Contennial Hotel.
My cousin got a complimentary stay there and she held a gathering there.
One night in a fancy hotel!


Just look at the view from the room! Wow!


Even grandma was captivated by it.


As soon I got there, I attack the bed. Haha!


Camwhoring with my cuzin, Mimi, 2 bottles of Vodka and Rubber Ducky.


The night view. Lovely!
More pictures here.

Sunday:
I've lost my 1GB SD Card for my mp3! 1GB full of korean songs! Aish!!
I swear I saw it on my bed the night before.
I've searched the whole room, but I can't find it. Haiz!
Oh well, thankfully I got an extra SD Card but it's only 512mb. Oh well, better than nothing.

Today's episode of KBS Happy Sunday 2 days 1 night (or was it 1night 2 days?) is funny.
Seung Gi is such a dork! Haha! Cute!

I have to finish up my PP scope a.s.ap! Dateline is drawing nearer. And first UT is on Tuesday and it's JAVA! Omfg! Haiz!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika
[카일라 아니가]

No comments:

Post a Comment