Tuesday 22 April 2008

Moodring

hi punkettes.

I swear i saw my ex-wrss teachers, Mr. Roy Chua and Mdm Rabiah in school today.
I was on my way meeting Minah during 2nd break, and there's a bunch of people listening to a person talking. And I saw them, Mr Roy and Mdm Rabiah.
I didn't manage to talk them though. But I clearly saw them.

Today's faci was ok. He is cool.
At least class is not boring.
First time doing skit for Year 2. Haha!
I was hyper for meeting 1 and 2, but seems down in meeting 3. Dunno why.

Then aft school, met GG without pakcik to hang out.
Sorry Azri, me got no mood to dance today.
Krumping in open space? Sheesh...Haha!

I went home I'm like true 'cookie monster' (my new nickname, thnks to the girls in class, haha!)
I was bloody hungry as soon as I reach home.
I finish up this morning's Fried Rice With Mushroom.
Then after Maghrib prayers, eat a big bowl of Mee Hoon Soup. Hehe!

And now here I am, blogging while doing Peer Evaluation and RJ at the same time.

Good luck to Fadillah for your BTT tmr!
Study hard for it, don't be like me! Hehe!
Marsha have to take us a ride in her car one day. =p

Hmm...what else?
I must get my PP scope working. I'm doing about banking.
Thanks to dad's 27 years experience working in ABN Amro Bank.
And thanks to Minah, for giving me the idea. Wahahaha!
At least it is related to my course. Cuz there's gonna be a finance and banking elective next year.
Appa! Komawoyo! Muacks!

5 more weeks to holiday.
Endure.Endure.Endure!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment