Wednesday 9 April 2008

I'm So Sorry But I Love You

hi punkettes...

I got my hair rebonded and I'm happy...
But mum not happy as I expected cuz she hates it..I knew this gonna happen.
Dad was kinda angry but he was okay after that.
I had the same experience after my first rebond which was in 2003.
But I know what to do, and I will keep my promise to mum.

엄마, 미안해요!!
Basically it means, Mother, I'm sorry!
I'm so sorry but I love you.

I wanna say thank you to Fiqah and Erika for accompany throughout the 4 hours in the salon!
Thank you so much girls! Love ya! Hehe! =)
Then after that, meet with the clique except for Iqa and played badminton with them.
It was fun and what a laugh we had!



All pictures thanks to Kyra and Safiah.

And I like this picture:

It looks like Fiqah is beating Kyra with the racket. Haha.

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment