Wednesday 2 July 2008

The Sweet Dream Has Not Ended Yet.

hi punkettes...
I woke up at 10am today, then mum asked me to mop the house floor.
I thought of doing in after shower, but I thought, I just do it straightaway.
I was late to meet Erika but she had to chores like me too, so both of us were late.

Quickly got showered and then meet Erika.
We're going to meet Kyra at her school, Temasek Poly, to finish up the designs that we came up with together.

Then left Kyra, cuz she got classes to go next.
Erika and I thought of going to Tampines to eat and walk around there, but instead we took bus no. 15 and went to Marine Parade.
I bought Tohoshinki 'T' album. Finally! I know it's late but at least I bought it.
I got YooChun postcard. Ha! Random. Eventhough I was hoping to get Jae or Junsu's.
Ate banquet and then walk around the mall, cuz Erika had never been there ever.

Took the bus 966 home.
Went to CWP, cuz I thought of getting 'Sweet Talk' but we saw the Mochi Ice Cream stand there.
Aaaahh, Ice cream!! I love ice cream.
Both of us never tasted it before, so we decided to buy it.
It was nice!! I bought the Sakura mochi while Erika bought the Raspberry mochi.

We took the bus home and it was raining. Oooh!
Got home and watch Tohoshinki 'T' concert that had just been released to watch.
Then I continue on watching SS501 videos.
Ok now, *Fandom Mode: On*

First up, the Thank You For Waking Me Up show featuring SS501.
Gosh, these guys are so funny when the host tried to wake each of them up.
My Jung Min is so violent!
He hates when ppl touch his feet when he is sleeping, ha! like me!
He will smack, pull hair or do watever to whoever touches his feet.
(Like me, I've done that to Nadia when she tries to disturb my feet during my sleep)
Hyun Joong is the most difficult to wake up. All kinds of methods were use but nope, failure.
Hahaha.

'T' concert was the best ever!
Huge stage, sexy moves, creative etc etc.
I'm so going to buy the DVD when it comes out.
Junsu somehow cried during 'Because Tomorrow Comes' performance.
His tears was drown in his sweat.
Jaejoong cried during 'Love In The Ice' performance and I cried too.
Really, the song was somehow moved me to tears. Aish! Hehe.

I've watched the last episode of Vampire Knight Season 1.
It's a suspend. Zero almost fall into Level E! But Kaname let him drink his pure blood to prevent Zero becoming level E. Phew! Hiou Shizuka is dead at last! Ichiru is damn bastard.
I like this line at the end of the episode, 'The Sweet Dream Has Not Ended Yet'.
Yes it hasn't ended yet, I have to wait till October for the 2nd season.

I'm off to watch more episode of the SS501 show, I'm now at Episode 3 left with 4 more episodes.

*Fandom mode: Off*

I have meet Hafiz to pass him the designs tmr.
I will ask him more info about this Fashion Fest thingy.
And tmr is Database UT. Oh dang!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment